Time For Ally To Come To His Senses?

Thermopylae

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes silent and not working because he has 4 months pay still to come , same reason McDowell is silent and out of work.

Interviews with his favourite newspaper and tv station and his new book will come along as soon as he receives his final payment.

Will anyone really buy his book ... perhaps not quite as poor sales as britney's PLG one but it won't be far off :anguish:

Will anyone really buy his book ... perhaps not quite as poor sales as britney's PLG one but it won't be far off :anguish:

Loads of mugs will buy his book , what fans say on here and what they do are two completely different things.

Britney gets slaughtered on here and after his ban went to the next game and nobody said a thing to him , some even got their pic taken with him.

Loads of mugs will buy his book , what fans say on here and what they do are two completely different things.

Britney gets slaughtered on here and after his ban went to the next game and nobody said a thing to him , some even got their pic taken with him.

I can understand there may be some who have everything else he's ever done and rather than throw the rest away they buy the new book but it must leave a sour taste in the mouth to give the money grabber even more

No-one here knows McCoist's personal circumstances, he got the best paid job of his life and I highly doubt he'll ever get close to that wage again, for anyone to expect him to just give it up is mental, he's got an obligation to his Family to do right by them, its easy to say you'd do the right thing when your not the one in the position.

No-one here knows McCoist's personal circumstances, he got the best paid job of his life and I highly doubt he'll ever get close to that wage again, for anyone to expect him to just give it up is mental, he's got an obligation to his Family to do right by them, its easy to say you'd do the right thing when your not the one in the position.

Sounds like pink fag, subversive commie talk to me!

A real man would have donned the ribbons of shame, have admitted his failures in a public statement and committed hari-kari in front of the first team squad as an example to all.

Never a manager, great goal scorer but a think he never got the support he needed ie scouting an so on nae time to scout himself wi all the interviews, etc. But ally really had no tactical skills or pre season coaching, couldn't set up a team am no want tae bash him too much, I think it was too much too soon Walter was too auld tae deal wi press and ally thought he could, but being an actual manager of a team the size of rangers was too much for him as he said "am used to 442 a understand that u might need tae change formation for various reasons" and never gave any says a lot to me.

Am still hoping he comes out wi a valid reason for taking money still!! but a doubt it.

With Warburton now showing that Ally was virtually getting money under false pretenses for 4 years is it not time for him to call it quits and walk away. I know some will say he's entitled to it and legally that's true but if he continues to hold out for every penny I for one would find it very hard to to see him as not too far removed from the low life who used the clubs perilous state to take it for every penny

He is part of the low life who sold us down the river for a shit load of shares, Ally took us for every penny he could.

Walking away even now will never redeem him with supporters like me who saw the lows then his highs in a Rangers Jersey and absolutely adored him.

I for one have no time for Ally now

Who cares? It's nearly done now- only 4 more pay days for him and then Rangers will have more cash available to spend on meaningful things.

He ain't going to give it up now and that S.O.S page reckons there's a lot of news coming our way as soon as the contracts up. For all his short comings as manager I think this notice period has been legally forced upon him to stop him spilling the beans last December. For all we know he's banking the money and will reinvest it. Deep down I don't t think the guys a leech etc and I'm sure will find out in the future

Watching this 2 years on.. makes me a little angry!

Christ, I hadn't seen that before.

Traynor asks some decent questions and apart from the last few minutes, sadly, Ally comes across as a clueless football dinosaur.

It's truly scary to think where we would be if he was still in the dugout.

Personally not really bothered any more, he has already shamed himself by his actions for a generation and maybe more for his woeful management and now his greed in the clubs rebuilding process where every penny counts. Maybe the history books will be kinder to him and airbrush some details out but those of us who have lived through the years will never forget.

His actions after he finally gets off his gardening leave arse and what trouble he potentially tries to cause is a concern that may even darker the memory of his playing days as well. That really would be a shame as there are great memories there as well. Any further actions that hurt the club will not be taken kindly by our fans.