Gbh On Nathan Oduwa

Blue63

In all my years of watching football I have never witnessed a more calculated and horrific game plan to injure a fellow professional footballer as was witnessed last night on Nathan Oduwa, the lad was lucky to be able to walk off the pitch at halftime after the tackles from Gibbons etc. The ref was totally out of his depth in recognising this predetermined game plan and didn't even card the ugly buck toothed bastard when it was a straight red. The whole game was a total farce with WWF wrestling moves and deliberate handballs being the order of the day. I hope the SPFL review this game and take retrospective actions, but it's The Rangers, so I very much doubt it......

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's games like these when up against these sort of tactics from desperately poor sides that we need a fixer in MF.

A crumpled heap expert.

Livingston tactics and their management and coaching staff should be held up as an example of what is wrong with Scottish Football. And as a case study for referees to get the know how to see wat's going on in these situations and act accordingly.

The management and coaching staff at Livingston should be held to account.

That ref was so bad I'm off the opinion that if there's any corruption in Scottish football then he epitomises it well. He stood not much more than ten feet away looking straight at the tackle and took no action. He also took no action when their No 10, or 8 gave Oduwa a forearm smash that would be punished in rugby, and didn't look out of place in a wrestling match.

I doubt very much whether Livvy or their scum, inbred manager will come under any scrutiny, even after us, Rangers FC complaining about it. Something we rarely do BTW.

I do think the police should be brought in if that type of player is to be stopped vying their violence in the Scottish game.

Terrible performance from Dallas last night.

As well as teams now compacting against us, it looks like that they will be sent out to intimidate our players by pulling, pushing and hard challenges.

Sad state of affairs.

The ref bottled sending someone off in the first and last minute.

Both sendings off were slam dunks.

Gibbons and the Livingston RB (already booked) who had blatant hold of a Rangers players leg near the corner flag (last minute). There was always the possibility of extratime so Dallas can't say the game was already finished.

I don't know if the video review panel can be used for challenge cup games? If they can, Gibbons should be pulled up, as the ref never carded him, action can still be taken.

Hopefully the ref will be pulled up too.

Guys a fucking waster.