Ally included in celebrations?

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Would you ban Ally from from Ibrox? How would that work out?

Pretty sure he has 4 season tickets. Would you withdraw them too?

Ban every season ticket holder with the same surname?

Where did you drag the 4 season ticket story from ?

Some will say anything on here to make the guy look better , he's a fuckin shyster up there with the worst of them and shouldn't be allowed near the club.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Some will say anything on here to make the guy look better , he's a fuckin shyster up there with the worst of them and shouldn't be allowed near the club.

Could maybe get Police Scotland to impose a football banning order on him. 

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

It's easy to make shit up, exaggerate and ignore loads of stuff to make any point isn't it.

Am gettin the ally mask ready anywies the the rhebel has been used to push it full force, Mark and Lee have gave him the nod so get the masks looked oot, courageous reporting has made it so, the big banner fur the corner will be made already so super ally, super ally oh way oh way oh way ! :sherlock:

I think Ally will be allowed to take a bow at final home game when all the bears are in a good mood .It's a strategic move by the club ,probably pushed for by Murray and Traynor .The soft hearted bears will be in a forgiving mood .Ofcourse Ally being Ally will lap it up.Wouldn't even be surprised if he pushed for appearance money ..

There's a difference between a Rangers man and a Rangers legend, some can be both but Ally is the latter in my opinion.

Looks like they have badgered the gaffer into commenting, I think it's disrespectful to him and Davie Weir if you bring in the guy who's caused them heartache and the likes. It also adds an unneeded edge to the match with Alloa, the way it stands now it will be a party, if Ally is there it could turn sour etc,.

Really not needed.

Mark Warburton -

“I’ve had a text message from Ally in the past but never met him. He has legendary status at the club - quite rightly - but I’ve never met him.

“The decision to invite him would come from above. I’ve got no problem at all with that but it’s people who know Ally and have been at the club far longer than me who will make those type of calls.

“I have huge respect for his career and what he has achieved. If that decision is made by the powers that be from above then I’ve got no issue whatsoever with that.”

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

If it was just a case of: 

- Great player for the club.

- Worst manager in our history.

Then they would balance out, and he'd eventually return to legendary status. 

Unfortunately for all those who idolised him as young men growing up, his conduct during his managerial tenure was totally unbecoming of a real 'Rangers man'. I'll not list it all, but the key issues for me include: 

- his hugely disproportionate salary for the position the club was in 

- attempting to hide his salary 

- claiming he didn't know what his salary was

- his 'penny shares'

- publicly backing every board who plundered the club 

- taking gardening leave at £800k per annum for 10 or so months (despite us being in Dave King's hands) draining us of badly needed funds 

I've heard from BP9 and others 'we've never heard his side of the story' many times. He's had time to come out and tell us how strong Celtic are, how difficult next year will be for Mark Warburton and attend charity functions will Neil Lennon - if there was a reasonable reason behind his (in my view) unacceptable conduct surely he'd either tell us about it, or leak information to some of his media contacts. 

McCoist looks after McCoist, and that's not a true 'Rangers man'. 

He is a legend for being a lying, robbing, self centered, erse licking barsteward. As I said, you cannot cherry pick bits of behaviour to make him a good guy.

Legends are beyond reproach and this one has proven he is not worthy of being such. He single handedly contrived his own downfall and is now a figure of embarassment and shame. Some fucking legend!

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

He is a legend for being a lying, robbing, self centered, erse licking barsteward. As I said, you cannot cherry pick bits of behaviour to make him a good guy.

Legends are beyond reproach and this one has proven he is not worthy of being such. He single handedly contrived his own downfall and is now a figure of embarassment and shame. Some fucking legend!

Watch on as he is rehabilitated. He wont be the only embarrassment rehabilitated either.

#troughtimes

I see he is carrying on his celtic love in naming Dalgleish as the best Scottish player of all time. On the same day that Sutton is slagging Rangers off as usual. Turns my stomach they way some of our ex players lavish praise on the tarriers you rarely see it reciprocated with the likes of Sutton Boyd and the Sontaran. 

If he's at the game I'll be booing him like fuck. He will ruin what would be a great atmosphere, even more so if we beat the filth the week before. This should be an opportunity to show Mark Warburton, Sir Davie and the players how much we appreciate everything that has been done THIS season. Mccoist has been absolutely no part of our success this season. He had his final day party's in the first 2 seasons after demotion, lapped up the acclaim and adulation that was forthcoming at that point as he was entitled to. But now that is in the past and I think it would be massively disrespectful to the staff this season to have him there in a fortnight's time.

58 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

There's a difference between a Rangers man and a Rangers legend, some can be both but Ally is the latter in my opinion.

Looks like they have badgered the gaffer into commenting, I think it's disrespectful to him and Davie Weir if you bring in the guy who's caused them heartache and the likes. It also adds an unneeded edge to the match with Alloa, the way it stands now it will be a party, if Ally is there it could turn sour etc,.

Really not needed.

Ally being involved in this title and promotion to the top league celebrations is just ridiculous and should not happen IMO.

I would like to know who has started all this shite.   :redcard:

Unfortunately AMcC is on the wrong side of good for to many of our fans, and for that reason its better not have him present at any celebrations, or indeed to give have any official capacity at the club moving forward.

I'm sure AMcC regrets how things turned out, however it has to be accepted that much of the animosity directed towards him was self inflicted!

Warburton and Wier are now our immediate future, time to let the McCoist era, and the man fade into history.

8 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

If he's at the game I'll be booing him like fuck. He will ruin what would be a great atmosphere, even more so if we beat the filth the week before. This should be an opportunity to show Mark Warburton, Sir Davie and the players how much we appreciate everything that has been done THIS season. Mccoist has been absolutely no part of our success this season. He had his final day party's in the first 2 seasons after demotion, lapped up the acclaim and adulation that was forthcoming at that point as he was entitled to. But now that is in the past and I think it would be massively disrespectful to the staff this season to have him there in a fortnight's time.

FFS grow up. I cannot believe some of the comments on here. I don't know whether Ally should be there or not but if he is then booing him would be embarrassing for the club. If you don't like him then just sit down and don't clap.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

FFS grow up. I cannot believe some of the comments on here. I don't know whether Ally should be there or not but if he is then booing him would be embarrassing for the club. If you don't like him then just sit down and don't clap.

Nuh, he'll be getting exactly what he deserves. And that is booed like fuck so he has no doubt about my feelings towards him. You can clap and cheer for him if you want. 

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Nuh, he'll be getting exactly what he deserves. And that is booed like fuck so he has no doubt about my feelings towards him. You can clap and cheer for him if you want. 

I actually think you'll be in the minority booing him TBH. If you want to bring embarrassment on the club by booing a Rangers legend then that's what to do.