***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Gaz52 said:

Kiernan is diabolical and the fact you still even believe in the cunt is embarrassing

The day your outpaced by Kris Boyd is the day you chuck it

I want to see the goal again tbh because I have no idea what Hill was doing but tbh Kiernan wasn't any better for it and is annoying me to no end right now.

It was like watching strangers rather than Rangers..The pitch is diabolical as is the biased and incompetent ref..But with some positive changes..(can we make 6 subs at half time??)...we can yet again turn this round and get the 3 points..No Surrender Rangers.. 

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Best team in front, Boyd went on to a through ball like Usain Bolt and outpaced our 2 CH's to slot it away from 12yds out with left foot.

We haven't put more than 2 passes together and Dodoo off after with a jarred knee injury in 14mins

To summarise, pish!

Looks like picked a good time to go holidays and maybe I was premature being happy getting OF ticket .

Not happy at all with MW this season 

He has had the time but signed midfielders when we needed strikers and defenders 

The signs are there .We are going  to take a hell of a tanking sooner than later

This is honestly a hopeless performance. Forrester only one to get pass marks for me, Barton and Rossiter non-existant. Miller doesn't look to know what position he's playing, never in the right place at the right time. Defending a joke. Wallace, what has happened to you?

Just now, jim white's a bear said:

I agree he deserves some criticism but I think it's mainly down to the players. There hasn't been the urgency we seen last season, passing has been much worse and no one seems to be making the runs and space they previously did. The only exception to that I think has been Rossiter

Sorry I disagree mate, it's down to the manager! Do you think for a minute Dick advocaat for instance would suffer this shite? Players arses need booted by the manager when they're underperforming like this. Defensive faults need to be rectified by the manager, but are they being rectified because it does not look like it?

I actually don't even know what to say about how woeful we've been. Barton is honking, he needs to be subbed for Halliday or Niko, Miller off for O'Halloran and go for it. Otherwise it's going to be slow build up after slow build up whilst they have 11 men behind the ball.

I'm beginning to lose faith in Warburton, why he can't see the gaping flaws is worrying, our centre backs just got outpaced by Kris Boyd for fucks sake

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Looks like picked a good time to go holidays and maybe I was premature being happy getting OF ticket .

Not happy at all with MW this season 

He has had the time but signed midfielders when we needed strikers and defenders 

The signs are there .We are going  to take a hell of a tanking sooner than later

I will put 1st dibs on that of ticket then mate:wink:...still 45 mins to go..

He had over 5 months to target and 3 months to improve, and so far we have looked a shadow of what we were last season.  The same back 4 with Hill is not in any way an improvement and it shows.  Really poor this.

Unbalanced midfield and a back 4 that can't collectively win a header.

we can dish out criticism to the players all we want but our frailties have been obvious for over a year so the blame lies with one man.

almost wenger like stubbornness will cost us greatly this season