Transfers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Didn’t realise he was out of contract? 

Maybe a controversial opinion but I think Atletico is his level. I can’t see him kicking on performance wise at a better club.

He signed a 9 year contract in 2017, no idea if he’s bought out his contract or something. Not heard any fees mentioned.

17 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

He signed a 9 year contract in 2017, no idea if he’s bought out his contract or something. Not heard any fees mentioned.

Apparently he’s announcing his new esports club, but has been following Man Utd legends on twitter as a wind up. 

Modern day footballers are such cunts

47 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Apparently he’s announcing his new esports club, but has been following Man Utd legends on twitter as a wind up. 

Modern day footballers are such cunts

If this is true I hope he gets raped in front of his family by that fat black guy wae the big knob 

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lampard not holding back. 

Ziyech and Werner. Wants Havertz and Chilwell. New GK and CB and would be looking pretty strong.

New GK

James New CB Rudiger Chilwell

Kante Kovacic

Ziyech Havertz Pulisic

Werner

Jorgino, Abraham, Mount, Kepa, Willy, Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Giroud, Odi, Gilmour, Azi and Tomori in reserve. 

Batshuayi, Emerson/Alonso, Willian, Pedro and Barkey might leave.

Could be a very good team. Koulibaly constantly linked with a move to england could make that defence pretty strong. Wonder if they'll stick with kepa as no1 and hope for a de gea type turnaround