***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Yep, Wes, Tav, Wallace, Barton and Miller will definitely start. As for the other six, we have plenty to choose from. I'd like to see, Kranjcar and Windass in MF but expect Halliday instead of the latter. Garner and McKay up front would do me as well, but who knows what the line-up will be.  Interesting few days ahead but really can't wait for Saturday

Wes

Tav     Kiernan   Sendoros   Wallace

Windass   Barton   Halliday

Waghorn              MOH              McKay

Niko & Joe to come on

Can't see this happening but please not Barton and Rossiter together.

MOH would keep them honest at the back and stop them pushing up

I'm really surprised so many people would play Miller for this one. I understand his Old Firm record but I feel he has been very poor this season in general play and his legs have gone. For me, there is no question that Garner should start through the middle. He is in the prime of his career and would offer presence and running that Miller no longer offers.

5 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

I'm really surprised so many people would play Miller for this one. I understand his Old Firm record but I feel he has been very poor this season in general play and his legs have gone. For me, there is no question that Garner should start through the middle. He is in the prime of his career and would offer presence and running that Miller no longer offers.

He's one of only 4 league scorers this season and has scored in 2 of our 4 games.

He' also coming off the back of a game which he scored 4 (albeit a friendly against poor opposition)

Plus he always has a say on derby day :wink:

22 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Not saying I would start Miller but I feel MW will, for his experience as much as anything. He seems to be a kind of on-field lieutenant these days.

Miller will score against the shite. Very rare he doesn't,   Going on and on about Celtics pace.  We have MOH who could be the quickest in Scotland. Windass,McKay,waghorn and even forrester. That's 5 going against kolo fucking toure!!  Rangers will be absolutely fine on Saturday. 4/1 is a steal on sky bet

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Miller will score against the shite. Very rare he doesn't,   Going on and on about Celtics pace.  We have MOH who could be the quickest in Scotland. Windass,McKay,waghorn and even forrester. That's 5 going against kolo fucking toure!!  Rangers will be absolutely fine on Saturday. 4/1 is a steal on sky bet

You are definitely not wrong with any of that mate 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

30 years this week we beat the scum at Ibrox 1-0 Durrant 

I keep thinking about this game and I have sneaky it's going to be Forrester ,our hero this time  

Would jump at that right now, any win, no injuries and plenty of good old fashioned bigotry :wink: