*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

Annan at home, Alloa semi final, Motherwell play off. I think this beats them all. We are truly dreadful and this manager/ board are taking us nowhere fast. 

Losing a major trophy with 9 minutes to go as you don't have the tactical nous to shore up the midfield and see out a game. There's more a whole lot more 

10 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

There are only 2 acceptable reaction to that shire from King. Announce major investment to back the manager or sack the manager and bring in someone high profile to do the job. 

He's had time and investment enough not to be humped by a team who barely know each other - again. Only one acceptable reaction to avoid pissing away any more time.

1 minute ago, HashPizza said:

Our away record is nothing but diabolical, I've stood by Warburton up until now but taking of Hyndman has really changed things for me, Windass was honestly hopeless when he came on and offered us nothing. Hearts were playing around and though us as if we were an amateur side.

The need for change has never been more apparent, I hope he rings the changes for Saturday if he's still in charge, Senderos should be allowed to prove himself and Hodson MUST start ahead of Tav.

Lost for words right now and can only hope things get better otherwise we can kiss second and potentially 3rd goodbye, tonight was a reality check, we are simply not good enough.

shows how low we have sunk when we want senderos to start

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Hyndman better have been injured 

Nah, he got 60 minutes mate. Standard Warburton practice. Player plays well as a sub and gets a start. Said player is outstanding in the game he starts, and continues to impress in the next game. Player then gets subbed while continuing to play well because someone else needs his quota of game time.

I've said it before, but the constant changing of players has lost the side any momentum. We have done this the whole time he's been here. Chop & change, then repeat. Fucking brutal. Funny how the likes of Souness & Smith managed to win so much by using far less players. 

Another game where the players did not seem motivated, why ?

I was hoping MW would turn it around but I now have no faith in that happening. The problem is that unless he walks, and I do not think that will happen, I do not think the board have th money to sack him.

The only word that come to mind if clusterfuck. :anger:

Warburton can't manage a Club of the stature and tradition of Rangers.    I know he is the manager but he's not managing properly or effectively is he.   He's presiding over a descent to less than mediocrity and paying top dollar for players to do it (and being paid handsomely enough himself).

It's beyond him to take Rangers anywhere other than being an also-ran for many seasons to come.   He has no notion whatsoever of what it will take to galvanise a Rangers side to play for the shirt and to play with Rangers pride.   He is, imo, a pretender of a manager and is at best an analyst and a behind the scenes organiser.  No more than that. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Losing a major trophy with 9 minutes to go as you don't have the tactical nous to shore up the midfield and see out a game. There's more a whole lot more 

How could I forget that one. Complete inability to defend set pieces is a horrible theme of this team.

8 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just home and missed the game tonight.

Was checking the score on my phone during the game and was fucked off.

What a fucking disgraceful result, fuckin embarrassing.

Fuckin embarrassing doesn't come close disgrace.