*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

The whole Barton thing is an easy target tonight but I can see why folk are saying it. 

What gets me more than anything is the number of times we make the same mistakes and expect different results. You simply cannot go to Pittodrie, Tynecastle and Parkhead and try and play the ball about deep. You have to get the basics right, win the battle, push high up the pitch and earn the right to play. Time and time again we wilt like a pishy little under 10s team when the going gets tough. We are absolutely ripe for picking when teams turn us and get us heading back to our own goal and its not only an embarrassment for Warburton that we are still so soft centred, but an embarrassment to Scottish football that more teams haven't figured that out yet. That's twice Hearts have raped us at Tynecastle using the same game plan and its a repeat of a tactic and a wilting Rangers team that is horrific to take. 

Your chance to learn has gone. Fuck off. 

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

Warburton can't manage a Club of the stature and tradition of Rangers.    I know he is the manager but he's not managing properly or effectively is he.   He's presiding over a descent to less than mediocrity and paying top dollar for players to do it (and being paid handsomely enough himself).

It's beyond him to take Rangers anywhere other than being an also-ran for many seasons to come.   He has no notion whatsoever of what it will take to galvanise a Rangers side to play for the shirt and to play with Rangers pride.   He is, imo, a pretender of a manager and is at best an analyst and a behind the scenes organiser.  No more than that. 

You forgot to mention that the board picked this dud of a manager.

4 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

He was probably right, but he should've included himself criticism because he was fuckin terrible 

MW should have had the man management skills to deal with it IMO.

Anyway it has happened and I should not have replied and taken this thread :offtopic: sorry for that.   

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Won't critise players 

we'll fall on your sword Bawbag 

no chance this helmet is resigning 

DK needs to Man the fuck up 

Thats a Rangers manager you are talking about you tit. I understand the frustration but show a bit of respect. Were you flapping your gums when he won us the championship? 

As for looking to DK as some sort of saviour i think your trust is misplaced

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Halliday was fucking terrible tonight as was nearly every player fod looked like he had never played in goals yet did two saves that certainly stopped more embarrassment.

Whether he can play effectively elsewhere I dunno but he is absolutely murder in that role, shocking.  MW insistence with him in there and Kieran anywhere on the pitch is, to be honest unforgivable.  

Barrie Mckay should have been hooked. 23 league games 3 goals and 3 or 4 assists. He makes that wee prick Forrest  stats look like Messi. Mckay dribbles well but does fuck all. 

How does toral get a game. Holt should have started all day long.

kiernan makes me sick. Should get the bullet along with that utter embarrassment Halliday.

cant afford money for new players but find 250k for a new keeper? Fucking tit.

Just now, markem said:

Whether he can play effectively elsewhere I dunno but he is absolutely murder in that role, shocking.  MW insistence with him in there and Kieran anywhere on the pitch is, to be honest unforgivable.  

Same mistakes week after week since the championship.

7 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Going to go out on a limb here and say whatever Barton said to Warburton that day, he was right. 

NEVER!

I did say at the time. This excuse of a manager always had one excuse too many and the obvious was, it was always the same excuses. Wasn't even clever enough to vary it. Much like his beloved but useless playing system. Fuck he's even got the youth playing it. God help them. No fucking wonder king didn't hang about long. The king's magician has turned into the court jester.

Anyone for a large inhalation of black coffee aroma?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Didn't think I could feel worse after that game, but listening to Warburton I've managed it. 

The man hasn't a clue what he's doing. 

He thinks we are a fucking youth team who should learn from defeats.

Just now, danger ranger said:

You forgot to mention that the board picked this dud of a manager.

That's true. I think my rage is focussed on Warburton right now.    King does not escape in any of this.  I guess King will engineer it that Warburton takes the blame as a first line of defence but questions about King are bound to be there.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Thats a Rangers manager you are talking about you tit. I understand the frustration but show a bit of respect. Were you flapping your gums when he won us the championship? 

As for looking to DK as some sort of saviour i think your trust is misplaced

Geez a break mate. Enough with the uber staunch bullshit. 

He is miles out his depth and needs to just accept it. 

Things will only get worse if he stays as manager