***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

32 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Cwoodloyal also said Mcleish had been interviewed for the interim manager role weeks ago and and said we were signing Diego poyet in January. He talks utter pish

He also said Murty had been offered the job until the summer, the guys just another attention seeker that loves posting shite that FF laps up.

I think a director of football should be just that, not an ex manager shoehorned in to the job.

If someone has been doin it successfully over a number of years at various clubs (Ross Wilson) I think that is the way to go for that appointment, if that is the route we are heading down then we should get the proper person in, imo.

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He used to post on here. First broke whyte was trying to buy us a few weeks before the papers and had a few player deals right. 

his "info" is hit and miss though 

Does he not work or know someone that works in a hotel that the club uses for players etc. And that's where he gets his info from? 

It sounds like a good idea but only if a manager of FDB quality or better comes in in the summer. 

He'd start kicking arses in the dressing room that's for sure and if we have an agreement in place with a manager taking over in the summer he can pass the info on about what players have a bit of raw quality and who should be staying. It won't be many but I think if the likes of Dodoo got a chance we could see an entirely different player. 

Not against Jol at all but not as permanent manager

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Whoever we get ,when ever it happens 

Changes nothing .King is not the man 

It will be some one  uninspiring 

King will just be trying to spin this out in order to secure season ticket renewals.  Like you, I can't see the appointment being up to the calibre we need.  There's no money for that.  King promised to bring in additional investment and he has failed to do that.