***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

The only thing that makes sense about appointing him is that Frank would have a Dutchman to relate to and help him say yes

other than that I literally see no reason to have that grumpy looking pie faced old dud anywhere near us in any capacity 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The only thing that makes sense about appointing him is that Frank would have a Dutchman to relate to and help him say yes

other than that I literally see no reason to have that grumpy looking pie faced old dud anywhere near us in any capacity 

Yer not a fan then:whistle:

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not a case of no being a fan mate just don't see what he'd bring other than being a Dutchman for Frank to turn to if we can persuade him 

And probably a few Dutch players as well. We ended up with a split dressing room last time we had a Dutch clique at the club.

Although it might be worth it if means being as successful as we were then.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not a case of no being a fan mate just don't see what he'd bring other than being a Dutchman for Frank to turn to if we can persuade him 

Tbh KAI I'm with you on the whole DOF thing, I want a manager who can manage tactically, too many cooks spoil the broth as they say......i honestly think if we were to tempt FDB  to the job then it would be a massive mistake  not to let him have full control of the football side of things ,Yes by all means get a top scout in but a DOF......not for me.

13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Tbh KAI I'm with you on the whole DOF thing, I want a manager who can manage tactically, too many cooks spoil the broth as they say......i honestly think if we were to tempt FDB  to the job then it would be a massive mistake  not to let him have full control of the football side of things ,Yes by all means get a top scout in but a DOF......not for me.

FdB has only ever worked under a DoF.

13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He's been under DOF at both Ajax and inter

3 minutes ago, George Goudie said:

FdB has only ever worked under a DoF.

Whether he has in the past is by the by for me, id take de boer in a heartbeat but I don't see us paying 2 wages that get us top quality, if all the money goes into securing de boer as manager then that would be my option....but in saying that if their had been any contact then maybe Frank is insistent on appointing one.