***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

12 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't think I've ever seen you make a post in BD or the transfer forum without mentioning King, the board or the lack of investment in some way. :lol:

And to think he was calling Bears stalkers for asking him to prove he was one of the people.

Ironic.

Stalks King like a woman scorned.

9 minutes ago, Cobham said:

No, sure he's from Garrowhill area and definitely a Celtic supporter!

Sorry mate, i thought we were talking about Malky McKay. 

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He's one of them mate,and even if he wasn't before he definitely is now fuck having that cunt in the dugout 

Wrong person mate. :thumbup:

16 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I think that a lot of our current players are not good enough to play the way MW wanted. They're too slow, take too many touches before passing, and too predictable. Our opposition knew what we were going to do with the ball before some of our players did. ?

Because we sign bargain basement players..  no manager would get this lot winning

Please be assured that I am not in the know!!! However, received a message from a friend of mine of whom works closely owning a business in the same field as one of our directors. Apparently it has been mentioned on a few occasions that Gio is the board's favoured choice as Head Coach.

Surprised he's not been mentioned in the running, but with Feyenoord top and likely compensation due, didn't see him as a realistic choice.

Tin hat firmly on, just wanted to share as thought it was an interesting name to be forwarded!!