Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

Just now, K.A.I said:

Buster you shut your fucking mouth even the Dude and Bluepeter9 have never came out with the pish you spouted about wanting a different, new Rangers to form and pass us (Rangers) going up the leagues. Fucking disgraceful and if the mods/admin had any balls you'd be resigned to that wee hellhole FollowFollow instead of being allowed to post shite on here

But you haven't seen and don't actually know the details or context of what you are talking about but then that would be nothing new for you or the loud usual suspects who spent much of the last few years in the board forum, aiming in the wrong direction.

Learn from it, feck that eh,....just shout louder instead.

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

But you haven't seen and don't actually know the details or context of what you are talking about but then that would be nothing new for you or the loud usual suspects who spent much of the last few years in the board forum, aiming in the wrong direction.

Learn from it, feck that eh,....just shout louder instead.

I seen the comment and I know the context.

I hardly went in the boardroom, actually - compared to some.

I didn't aim in any wrong direction either - I can pull up posts where I've said King and the current lot are better than the last lot but unlike people like you, I'll say when they've lied or fucked-up or anything else. Something people like yourself refused to do.

Just now, Creampuff said:

Aye, and I've managed to do all that despite you greeting at me every time we're in the same thread ?

I very rarely take anything to do with the shit you write on here these days , but when you come on here and censor our support giving stick to a blatant papish bastard , you deserve all the shit you get.

There is a touch of paranoia here. TBH I couldn't give a fuck about MSM, they are less and less relevant. In a few years the written element will be all but dead. We've done a good job this year cutting them out.

its a different landscape than 10/20 years ago where we relied on them for advertising, corporate  etc. They are useless to us now and we're in a position to bypass them. 

2 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

There is a touch of paranoia here. TBH I couldn't give a fuck about MSM, they are less and less relevant. In a few years the written element will be all but dead. We've done a good job this year cutting them out.

its a different landscape than 10/20 years ago where we relied on them for advertising, corporate  etc. They are useless to us now and we're in a position to bypass them. 

Strange comment to make. It's paranoia but you don't care about them but we've done a good job cutting them out? what's it to be?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Strange comment to make. It's paranoia but you don't care about them but we've done a good job cutting them out? what's it to be?

Maybe para the wrong word. Just think cunts care too much what MSM say. They irrelevant these days and they talk shite.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I seen the comment and I know the context.

I doubt very much you have seen the original in full and you evidently don't know the context.

I hardly went in the boardroom, actually - compared to some.

And your point is caller ?

I didn't aim in any wrong direction either - I can pull up posts where I've said King and the current lot are better than the last lot but unlike people like you, I'll say when they've lied or fucked-up or anything else. Something people like yourself refused to do.

I'm talking mainly about pre March 2015 (regime change)/hindsight.

After that date you'll have been right about King of occasion and I agree that he has deserved flak on numerous occasions.

Answers in bold

Just now, kris1984 said:

Maybe para the wrong word. Just think cunts care too much what MSM say. They irrelevant these days and they talk shite.

Aye that's a better way of wording it but your still wrong - the MSM have influence you can have trial by press like we done with the media in Scotland and they shape opinion especially in the football world. Just because they might not be printing newspapers in the same volumes they once did they still have their websites, Twitters and Facebook's - you under-estimate the damage they can do but you aren't alone - the support has found out now the damage they can do with certain people working for them ... I'm glad people with your attitude seems to be in the minority nowadays. 

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I've seen at least 25 screenshots in the past 5 minutes of people blocking him now.

Everyone can see what he is. Hope its worth it in the long run James. 

Oh no. Some twitter users blocked me. Oh wait, it's largely the same folk who blocked me a few weeks ago too. :matron:

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh no. Some twitter users blocked me. Oh wait, it's largely the same folk who blocked me a few weeks ago too. :matron:

So why is it exactly you tweet things, unrelated to your journalism, that you say you don't actually agree with or believe? 

Is it purely to get a reaction?