Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh no. Some twitter users blocked me. Oh wait, it's largely the same folk who blocked me a few weeks ago too. :matron:

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh no. Some twitter users blocked me. Oh wait, it's largely the same folk who blocked me a few weeks ago too. :matron:

Pressed like by mistake, as i have told you often enough, you a handringer who sucks up the media arse. Good Rangers fans have got nothing in common with you. Just a pape lover, so go and fluck off.

Just now, The Dude said:

What did I say I didnt agree with it?

Well:

You said that you don't agree with Gazza being a racist but he is convicted - so you said quite clearly you don't personally agree with him even being a racist. Putting aside how irrelevant your comparison was to begin with, you admit you don't even necessarily think Gazza is a racist.

You also said "although it wasn't a problem I had" when asked about the c1872 charity stuff too - so why post inflammatory suggestions about how the money was being raised if you had no problem with it?

Then, "Wait, every thing I tweet now is journalism?" - suggesting quite clearly, it's fuck all to do with your job. Meaning it must be your opinion, no?

So, why tweet inflammatory stuff relating to the club you claim to support when you admit you don't agree with or have issues with when it's your personal account? Just for the reaction? Do you just enjoy burning bridges?

You wrote all the tweets yourself. You then also wrote you didn't agree with them or have a problem with any of it yourself. So why write that reactionary, inflammatory stuff in the first place?

Just now, Supersonic said:

Well:

You said that you don't agree with Gazza being a racist but he is convicted - so you said quite clearly you don't personally agree with him even being a racist. Putting aside how irrelevant your comparison was to begin with, you admit you don't even necessarily think Gazza is a racist.

You also said "although it wasn't a problem I had" when asked about the c1872 charity stuff too - so why post inflammatory suggestions about how the money was being raised if you had no problem with it?

Then, "Wait, every thing I tweet now is journalism?" - suggesting quite clearly, it's fuck all to do with your job. Meaning it must be your opinion, no?

So, why tweet inflammatory stuff relating to the club you claim to support when you admit you don't agree with or have issues with when it's your personal account? Just for the reaction? Do you just enjoy burning bridges?

You wrote all the tweets yourself. You then also wrote you didn't agree with them or have a problem with any of it yourself. So why write that reactionary, inflammatory stuff in the first place?

I was asked if I thought he was a racist. I said not particularly. But as you point out he is convicted of a racially aggravated offence. So at no point do I disagree with what I posted there,

Again, I queried why C1872 set up their own crowdfunder under Chris Graham's (Not C1872) name when one was already going.

Where did I write I didn't agree with them? I said it wasn't a particular problem the C1872 crowdfunder, it just smacked of being about PR more than the charity.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I was asked if I thought he was a racist. I said not particularly. But as you point out he is convicted of a racially aggravated offence. So at no point do I disagree with what I posted there,

Again, I queried why C1872 set up their own crowdfunder under Chris Graham's (Not C1872) name when one was already going.

Where did I write I didn't agree with them? I said it wasn't a particular problem the C1872 crowdfunder, it just smacked of being about PR more than the charity.

Do you revel in being a prick?

Just now, The Dude said:

It really doesn't matter what I or any other user on this forum or anywhere else says to you.

You will simply twist and turn and try your best to cover yourself.

You've contradicted yourself multiple times. It's all there to read in your tweets and in the locked thread.

But, you'll never admit that or see it. 

Continue to burn bridges with the fans and the club.

You do you, Dude. 

Just now, Supersonic said:

It really doesn't matter what I or any other user on this forum or anywhere else says to you.

You will simply twist and turn and try your best to cover yourself.

You've contradicted yourself multiple times. It's all there to read in your tweets and in the locked thread.

But, you'll never admit that or see it. 

Continue to burn bridges with the fans and the club.

You do you, Dude. 

I'll always do me instead of worrying what some anonymous punter thinks.

I think it's a bit pathetic for a so called journalist to claim his tweets aren't made partially for publicity and are completely separate from their journalistic opinions

You've been well caught out, the fact you pretend that "anonymous arseholes" opinions are irrelevant when without "anonymous arseholes" you'd be out of a job

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I want them to read them, I'm not interested in their critique of them.

Huh ?

You don't think you have anything to gain, as a writer, from criticism ? Your work is infallible ? You couldn't learn anything ? 

11 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Huh ?

You don't think you have anything to gain, as a writer, from criticism ? Your work is infallible ? You couldn't learn anything ? 

Far from it, I'm more interested in criticism from people whose opinion I respect.