***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Can you blame me? I was vocal against his appointment and told all sorts of pish in defence of him ... and I'm hearing even more pish to this day - every week it get's even more ridiculous. 

So you would rather see Rangers fail in order to prove your point to people on a forum you've never met? 

When have the stands EVER been empty at full time on our last home game of the season? Obviously the result went against us but the players usually still do a lap applauding the fans for their support over the season. Should still be a lap, especially after the pish the fans have had to put up with this season.

Sooner this season is over the better. My first season was '86-'87 and this season is the worst Rangers squad and performances I've ever seen. Our performances and players are totally abject and bear no similarity to the Chairman's rhetoric about his ambitions for us. We are crying out for investment which we probably won't get. Caixinha is a budget manager for a budget board and I don't see it changing much next season. 

1 minute ago, lazza1873 said:

So you would rather see Rangers fail in order to prove your point to people on a forum you've never met? 

I assume you didn't see the previous post when I said I don't want him to fail aye?