They've only won two!!

35 minutes ago, thebooler said:

That'll look good on their dressing room wall.

Fanny.

This basically reads as "don't say mean things about them in case they decide to beat us really badly"

They've been having much worse digs at us for the last 5 or 6 years, from dressing room to boardroom. Our dressing room wall must be the most motivational wall in Europe, yet we still got repeatedly fucked by them last season. :hmmm:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daft thing for DK to say and I don't agree that he is winding them up. The moving to England line makes sense but we didn't move to England and play in the same country so it, as someone else said earlier, is actually the kind of shite I expect from them.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Amazed some mongos think it's a good idea for our chairman to wind up the opposition, aren't we always saying this is a classless act which results in nothing but making us look like twats and perhaps having the opposition up their game?

It's always the scum that do this type of shit, and it's so great watching them fall after yapping about what they can do. We don't want to be anything like them.

Ye mind yer picture ye posted

There's a part of me thinking 'For fucks sake Dave, what are you doing'?

Then there's another part of me thinking, 'You tell the bastards Dave! Get tore in about them, and their six in a row shite'. 

I'm viewing our chairman with a new found respect these days. He's actually started to do what he said he would do. I'd given up hope. All we need now is a new share issue, and to be listed on the stock market again, and a winning team on the park, and everything could be hunky dory. WATP!

The key is to rattle them from the outside and let their neddish instincts come to the forefront before a ball is even kicked. Their team is based on leader worship, an average team, substandard support that has an unhealthy obsession with their nearest rivals and a bipolar boardroom who believe that annexing the daily record as their propaganda vehicle is going to somehow make clubs bid 40million for their players. And make us understand that Scott Brown is fit not only to play in the English premiership, but for one of the top four and we've yet to see a single bid in the ten years he's been 'just-about-managing' to stay onside of the taig support. Was it his mother or father who got assaulted in the lounge after he made a cunt of it vs barca ?

In normal circumstances i'd say our chairman shouldn't come out with this stuff. However this seems to be an age when its practically a criminal offence to say anything even remotely anti Savco FC ( which is why they take it so badly i.e the racist) so i say more power to you Mr King. Anything that riles that vile bunch of bheasts up is ok by me. 

10 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Think OP is referring to this.

Just wish King would keep his mouth shut sometimes.

Everyone knows I hate King but on this occasion . I like what he said about Beggars getting 10

It so winds them up and brings into focus how right he is. And how the scum have not won 6 against ourselves in a notorious 2 horse race  .

Just wish he would try it on so many other subjects

16 minutes ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

Dave King is a fucking idiot. Total fucking Embarrassment. 

Listen Dave, it fucking well WILL be ten titles. It's your job to stop it! Not try to spin it like a childish fucking prick. Get the fuckin hand in the pocket and get Dorrans signed.  

5 posts and you come out with that :lol:

See I knew it wouldn't take long for the beggars to take the bait

28 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

In normal circumstances i'd say our chairman shouldn't come out with this stuff. However this seems to be an age when its practically a criminal offence to say anything even remotely anti Savco FC ( which is why they take it so badly i.e the racist) so i say more power to you Mr King. Anything that riles that vile bunch of bheasts up is ok by me. 

She should be doing it all the time . In every way

It is 2 in a row against us & for anyone saying he shouldn't be winding up the taigs, you should probably find a nice wee safe space to chillax in peta &l leave the rest of us to get on with wrestling our rightful position back.

It certainly isn't going to be pretty watching the inevitable timplosion happen, but by fuck it'll be the most satisfying moment of following Rangers.

Intae them!

He is right in what he says this is an us and them thing if we are not in the same division as they are then it doesnt stand up we have won the most with them in the same division

He's said his piece. It's had the desired effect: taigs foaming at the mouth and green tinted journalists all banging their hoofs off the keyboard in a rage. Now is the time for the team to get their heads down and do all their talking on the park - hopefully starting this week in the first round of the Europa league.