waghorn off to ipswich

robg58

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent business. He won't be missed, not in a bad way, he just wasn't good enough. Bottom line.

We are however looking very very light up front now though. We really do need a goal scoring striker in sharpish. 

Walker, Naismith, 2 full backs and a decent striker and that should be us for the season. 5 more Rangers. 

Tell you what, if we got £1Million, well fucking done.

I'll wish him well. Had a terrific season in the Scottish Championship but couldn't quite step it up in the Scottish Premiership. Always tried his hardest though.

Could have been a hero at Parkhead but that game was the end of him for me as far as I was concerned.

Also Ipswich obviously seeing how well Garner is doing for them after scoring a handful of goals last season must think Waghorn will be able to do the same :lol: 

11 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Tell you what, if we got £1Million, well fucking done.

I'll wish him well. Had a terrific season in the Scottish Championship but couldn't quite step it up in the Scottish Premiership. Always tried his hardest though.

Could have been a hero at Parkhead but that game was the end of him for me as far as I was concerned.

Also Ipswich obviously seeing how well Garner is doing for them after scoring a handful of goals last season must think Waghorn will be able to do the same :lol: 

That game at parkhead was the end for me as well.

:snapoutofit:
I actually read the story and still checked it out on RM.
We should top up our offer for Walker, and imo I would actually have another try for Moult.
The big guy put himself about yesterday and had a couple of shots from crazy angles which weren't far away.
This big guy does not lack confidence and I'm quite sure it was 3 goals against the bheggars last season. 

A player with all the tools to be a striker, apart from the ability to take simple chances.

All the best, looked a better player before he muscled up, bit like Gazza was better when he looked as if he was carrying a bit of weight, when he actually didn’t but he wasn’t the same when he went thin as a rake.

No, No, not comparing ability.

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Jamie Walker come on down.

I would be going for the guy that was playing for Motherwell up top .Lewis Moult

I think the sheep may get him . After seeing him score quite a few goals these last 6 months for Well .

Think that would be a better option .