*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Lennon will have these bastards fired up beyond belief. I reckon a Warburton team would be beaten before they'd even stepped on to the pitch. But thankfully we look a side now who has players throughout who will scrap if they have to and give their all. 

2 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

This is a hypothetical question but would a flare gun reach the away end from the Copland front?

Asking for some friends @Rfc52 @TheCutch

Checked it online and we are 30yards out of range in our seats, so it will need to be you Frank. :guns:

Came in to see some folks lineups and see a guy shooting himself right in the cherries with a flare gun hahahaha :lol: by Christ I've seen it all now, some folk in this world I'll never quite get, why would anyone do such a thing, bad enough being kicked in the stones.

For me I would like to see:

Foderingham

Tavernier    Cardoso   Alves     Hodson

Candeias    Jack     Dorrans   Windass

Miller     Morelos

Reason for choice being that I can't see Wallace being fit for this, suppose depends on his injury situation, also don't see Herrera being fit, again that depends on his leg. Jack and Dorrans are a strong partnership and most likely partnership for the Hibs game.

37 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Came in to see some folks lineups and see a guy shooting himself right in the cherries with a flare gun hahahaha :lol: by Christ I've seen it all now, some folk in this world I'll never quite get, why would anyone do such a thing, bad enough being kicked in the stones.

For me I would like to see:

Foderingham

Tavernier    Cardoso   Alves     Hodson

Candeias    Jack     Dorrans   Windass

Miller     Morelos

Reason for choice being that I can't see Wallace being fit for this, suppose depends on his injury situation, also don't see Herrera being fit, again that depends on his leg. Jack and Dorrans are a strong partnership and most likely partnership for the Hibs game.

Guys a crackpot :lol:

34 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Guys a crackpot :lol:

hahahahaha :lol: there are some things which have been seen cannot go unseen. Honestly the stuff you see on YouTube these days folk will do all sorts of crazy shit just for a bit of fame. When Steve-o is hesitant you know it's f**ked up hahaha :lol:

4 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

This is a hypothetical question but would a flare gun reach the away end from the Copland front?

A few years back, someone set off a flare at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff at a Welsh game. It hit someone in the eye, in the stand opposite. I don't know the distance involved, and can't remember if the guy died or not. I don't think the authorities were very pleased about this, or if the guy that fired the flare gun got caught. 

8 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

a flare gun will defo reach, jackets, keys and other strange objects that could be launched at hibs fans, probably not....

8 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Someone managed to throw a glass bottle from the main stand into the corner the last time they came to town. 

Was in big Frank's report IIRC.