Welcome to Rangers John

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally I think the young lad will do very well for us, but I would like to see Beerman used a bit more aswell, at the end of the day, if your old enough to take a professionals wage out the game, then your old enough, and should be good enough for the 1st team, well that my opinion anyway.

If the lad gets his chance at LB then he should grab it because it is a position that is definitely up for grabs. The Gaffer has to be brave with this acquisition - I hope he has told Declan that if he works hard he WILL get his chance.

(please) 

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Personally I think the young lad will do very well for us, but I would like to see Beerman used a bit more aswell, at the end of the day, if your old enough to take a professionals wage out the game, then your old enough, and should be good enough for the 1st team, well that my opinion anyway.

Beerman will never be a full back, he may be of use further up the pitch but it's going to be hard for him to break into the team now.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I don't think Beerman will ever be good enough.

Decent going forward but cannot defend for shit. Looks every bit a winger shunted in to full back.

28 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The club and the support dont do youngsters , thats why we never get the best ones.

I have skipped through the comments coming home from work about the boy. But is he actually any good. I don't want to look at a YouTube clip as there is one for every player out there.

• But there will be someone out there that will know about him on this forum. If he is decent then fair enough. But want players that are good enough, not just players to fill in for injuries or won't see game time.