Butcher's Son.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tragic, RIP to the lad and thoughts to Butcher and his family.

More needs to be done to help these lads when they return from war, these men and women put their lives on the line for us back home the least we can do is make sure they have all the care they need both physically and mentally when they return.

No matter the criticism from terry butcher of late. Even if he really does think of Rangers as not "us" anymore.

I at least respect terry for raising such a courageous lad. "Bullets pinging off helmets" thats pretty much as close to death as you get. 

how can guys get help for this except places like erskine hospital when our countries government is full of soldier hating rebels. 

god bless christopher, and rest in peace. And terry butcher aswell, i hope you find some peace.  

Horrible thing to happen for any family condolences to Butcher.

I often wonder what has changed these days when you consider the number of young men who fought in both the World wars and probably experienced far more horrors yet managed to get on with their lives without any help or mental issues.

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Horrible thing to happen for any family condolences to Butcher.

I often wonder what has changed these days when you consider the number of young men who fought in both the World wars and probably experienced far more horrors yet managed to get on with their lives without any help or mental issues.

Good point, wish I knew the answer. RIP.