Jim White & His Taig Scarf

.Williamson.

Make it a point of never wearing anything green let alone one of their paedo scarfs!

When I was 5, it was dead important to me that there were more blue things than green things.

When I got to adding the grass, I was fucking sweatin', then when I added the blue ocean we were on easy street, and when I added the blue sky I knew blue ruled - we were The People!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Make it a point of never wearing anything green let alone one of their paedo scarfs!

When I was 5, it was dead important to me that there were more blue things than green things.

When I got to adding the grass, I was fucking sweatin' then when I added the blue ocean we were on easy street, and when I added the blue sky I knew blue ruled - we were The People!

Ibrox was relaid with Kentucky Blue grass or something back in the days of DM Blue Heaven period IIRC.

4 hours ago, badjon said:

Ibrox was relaid with Kentucky Blue grass or something back in the days of DM Blue Heaven period IIRC.

I think it was in the 60's. Obviously didn't work out but nowadays you can spray it - like in the end zones at American football. Might be costly though so just do it when ra sellick visit and watch their grey shorts stain blue ?

What a fkn walloper.

Can you imagine Charlie Nicholas, or the like, wearing a Rangers scarf if we were playing in the champions league? Not a fkn chance and to be honest I wouldn't want them to!

No way is this guy a bear. He's an appeaser simple as that. 

Couldn't really give a fuck about an utter cunt trying to ingratiate himself to cunts who hate him because he is not one of them. 
Could understand if his Da took him to state aid arena once as a kid to let him see the freak show,and he should just be thankful he was a Blue Nose, and not a snottering mumbling fuckin retard who had this massive chip on his humph.
We don't,nor will we ever, need glory hunting arse holes:UK: