K.A.I

Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

Actually heard of him as he fucked over one of my mates a few weeks ago. Apparently he's doing it with gig tickets, not just Rangers games. 

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Actually heard of him as he fucked over one of my mates a few weeks ago. Apparently he's doing it with gig tickets, not just Rangers games. 

He needs the face taken clean off him - the dealings I’ve had with him I found him a strange kid with a head full of magic. He’s going to come a cropper.

• Like 4

Scum of the earth doing that to your own.

• Like 3

Somebody needs to track him down and severely toe his baws.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He needs the face taken clean off him - the dealings I’ve had with him I found him a strange kid with a head full of magic. He’s going to come a cropper.

You sorted him with tickets in the past?

Just now, fanaticCR said:

You sorted him with tickets in the past?

Yeah a few times 

Last time I seen him was with a loyalistininverness and bee at Sunderland vs Chelsea and he was standing himself looking on edge and strange - maybe he bumped someone at the Stadium of light 

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Last time I seen him was with a loyalistininverness and bee at Sunderland vs Chelsea and he was standing himself looking on edge and strange - maybe he bumped someone at the Stadium of light 

Aye it was loyalistinverness he bumped, he done it to the right guy cause he canny fight sleep.

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

DMpeEG2X0AAtlh9.jpg:large

Disgusting looks like a wee boy as well, greed makes people do stupid things he will have nowhere to hide now.

Its not just the money which is bad enough. Its folk thinking they're going to get to big games (including cup finals and OF games) really looking forward to it before having it all fucked deliberately as part of his scam.

Absolute scummy behaviour and I hope karma is painful for this piece of shit.

• Like 2

Why you would give some muppet your money in the first place with no ticket being handed over is a mystery to me........some folk need to think a wee bit.

Hope the lad is totally outed and gets what he deserves.

Done boys for Chelsea tickets several times - actually shocked no one has slapped him about the cunts he’s done over.