***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

Murty is a fucking clown, how can you expect to defend to victory in a cup semi final. Instead of realising that getting down their throats almost got us the win last time we’ve regressed back to inferiority complex and sitting back

Martin is chronic and it’s not like the keeper is ever going to dig you out of a hole. I feel sorry for Murphy, looks the only player that has any belief in himself

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I don’t think any player in s blue top has turned up and that’s shocking.

Its been pitiful.

Murty should be moved on at FT.

Shame the players can’t go with him.

Agreed. Why give Murty the free ride. Picking fucking Halliday, sucking up to Rogers at every opportunity- can’t stand the pish he spouts 

Tell him to pack his fucking bags 

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

Apologies for quoting a tarrier.

Guy shouldn’t be seen in a shirt again.

What a cunt of a man. If he'd been playing like Xavi, bossing the game and been substituted for Windass I'd have understood his rage, although not condoned it, but he's been utter shite.  That fucker wouldn't get a game for the likes of Killie or Motherwell.

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Murty is a fucking clown, how can you expect to defend to victory in a cup semi final. Instead of realising that getting down their throats almost got us the win last time we’ve regressed back to inferiority complex and sitting back

Martin is chronic and it’s not like the keeper is ever going to dig you out of a hole. I feel sorry for Murphy, looks the only player that has any belief in himself

Murphy is the only player that looks comfortable on the ball. 

The rest ? Unbelievably bad 

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

He shouldn’t be seen in a shirt again cause he’s pish, but if he can see how much of a fucking clown Murty is then how the fuck can the board not. He is an absolute fucking weapon and we will be lucky to finish fucking 4th under this cunt.

Halliday is pish but he was out in there by a total liability in Murty, a guy who has not a single clue.

Both needed booted out. 

Sick of some of our fans doting on Murty just because he looks daft and talks a good game.....he is woeful and has fucked another game and cup for us 

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

He shouldn’t be seen in a shirt again cause he’s pish, but if he can see how much of a fucking clown Murty is then how the fuck can the board not. He is an absolute fucking weapon and we will be lucky to finish fucking 4th under this cunt.

He’s a youth team manager being backed poorly by the board - I know who I blame.

Any Rangers player calling the gaffer a bawbag on the touchline isn’t fit to play for the club.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The players definitely haven’t turned up, I don’t think any of them have any idea what they’re supposed to do.

Thats where the manager come in

Murty shouldn't be in the position he is in we all know that but I think he has a lot to learn and it should be at his original job.

A manager when we got Pedro or when we replaced him and this wouldn't have happened . 

Said for ages but apart from that game he scored 2 goals in Dorrans hasn't has been awful. He makes Nicky Law look like the sun. 

Martin is shit

McCrorie is playing shit

The season is over, replace Murty now so a new manager can come in well before any European qualifiers we will be lucky to still get. 

Archived