Heart & Hand

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I like Thomson, but his alliegances are and always will be with Hibs.

He enjoyed his time with us no doubt but he knows he can make a few more £s as an ex-Rangers player than an ex-Hibs one and plays up to that.

Future Hibs manager guaranteed.

Strange post. 

He enjoyed his time with us no doubt but he knows he can make a few more £s as an ex-Rangers player than an ex-Hibs one and plays up to that.

Ffs

He did do a bit of coaching with the kids there but it never led to a permanent job offer, I never knew that but I heard him mention it during an interview.

5 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You've obviously never heard him talk about Rangers and what happened to him at a Hivs game

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some info here. I have been listening to the free podcasts on the Acast app, its ideal as I can download and listen to it offline when my signal is non existant on the mobile. I want to sign up for the daily podcast but if I pay for this on patreon how does the cast app know I am a paying subscriber? There is no link between acast and patreon? How are others listening to this on their phones? I have an android so its not through ITunes .

2 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Looking for some info here. I have been listening to the free podcasts on the Acast app, its ideal as I can download and listen to it offline when my signal is non existant on the mobile. I want to sign up for the daily podcast but if I pay for this on patreon how does the cast app know I am a paying subscriber? There is no link between acast and patreon? How are others listening to this on their phones? I have an android so its not through ITunes .

I genuinely have almost no idea of what you are talking about. I will ask my Son because I think he listens to this although it could be 4 lads on twitter which I am not on either.

posting on here the stretch of my IT skills

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

I genuinely have almost no idea of what you are talking about. I will ask my Son because I think he listens to this although it could be 4 lads on twitter which I am not on either.

posting on here the stretch of my IT skills

Basically I listen to the free stuff no problem on an app called Acast and I want to know if I become a paying subscriber how I get my paid for podcasts on Acast  mate.

8 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Basically I listen to the free stuff no problem on an app called Acast and I want to know if I become a paying subscriber how I get my paid for podcasts on Acast  mate.

You need to download the patreon app to get the paid for content. Get all the free shows there to. Can still download and listen when you're off line as well.

22 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

You need to download the patreon app to get the paid for content. Get all the free shows there to. Can still download and listen when you're off line as well.

Ok mate will download the app and try work it out thanks for the help, appreciated.

54 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Don't think so mate. Well I know you don't as I don't have the app and I listen. 

On 2018/05/12 at 10:09, Lord Lockin said:

At one of these nights in Dunfermline Legion last night, excellent, if you get the chance to attend one of these nights go for it, highly entertaining and through Kevin Thomson an insight of what it's like playing for Rangers. Thomson himself speaks very well and what comes over is his passion about football in general but even more his passion for Rangers Football Club. One story Thommo told stuck in my mind, as you all probably know he's on the coaching staff at Rangers- under 13s - and recently they were at a tournament in Milan where he told the boys, yes he wants them to enjoy themselves but remembers not only on the football park but in everything they do they are representing Rangers Football Club and he expected them to set a standard befitting of a Rangers player. I thought to myself even at this young age Thommo is trying to get through to them that at Rangers it's not just about playing football it's about setting a high standard in everything you do, a Rangers standard. Not that I think Steven Gerrard doesn't know what Rangers is all about but he could do a lot  worse than sit down and listen to Thommo speak about them. As I said earlier if you get the chance go to one of these nights jump at it.

Very good mate - don't want to spoil your thread, but what came to mind was that o'halloran lowlife.

Anyway, good post mate. 

2 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

You don't need to get the patreon app to listen. When you sign up, you will be given a unique private url that you can copy into your podcast app. Haven't used the podcast app you use, but all apps i have used have an add url option.

On 13/05/2018 at 10:22, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

John Grieg was a Hearts fan growing up. Whats yer point ya warmer! 

On 21/05/2018 at 20:22, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

John Grieg was a Hearts fan growing up. Whats yer point ya warmer! 

Look as I said I like him, but who do his kids go to watch on a Saturday?

He's respectful towards us and our club, which is more than cunts like Whittaker with similar backgrounds have ever been, and it's obvious he does have genuine affection for his time here. But he's in his own words a Hibs fan, as recently as a Hibs YouTube/podcast thing posted on here not that long back if I remember correctly.

On 13/05/2018 at 10:22, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What an odd thing to post. 

On 21/05/2018 at 20:51, HuistraHairDo said:

Could watch that all day, it's a fucking great tackle, gets the ball then through the mickey cunt, then no shit was taken. 

If Ryan Jack made that identical tackle today he would see a red card. 

Games fucked. 

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

If Ryan Jack made that identical tackle today he would see a red card. 

Games fucked. 

Well he's been sent off for less this season! 

your right, it's fucked! with wee pansy hipster football fairys who dont want to put in a hard challenge, our be on the receiving end of one. I put Alves in that bracket,  hugging and hi -5ing near enough shaggin each other when they make a sub.

refs make it worse by being so shite no bias just useless, I hope they bring in VAR just to correct them.