It's still all about the Rangers

Double treble, and the cunts are doing stuff like that, I used to post on the Scotsman, banned now, but had a wee look yesterday, still the same shite, newco, sevco etc, tragic, they seem incapable of enjoying any success, for obsessing about Rangers, hopefully when we put them back in their place,many,many, many of them commit suicide. 

Was watching SSN's round up of the European leagues tonite.There was a pic above each league of some of the winners team but on the Scottish Prem they had a pic of Gerrard holding the Gers scarf over his head.............It truly is all about THE Rangers:dance:

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I mind the taigs wrote “reroot the flute” at the end of garvaghy road one year.

I was sad to see them paint over it 

They painted in Blantyre one year  , the night before the 12th   "Fuck yer bond"   :mutley:

Can't wait for the new season to start. As a club and as a fan base we have had absolutely everything thrown at us over the last 6 years and then some. Every conceivable shit possible has been tossed our way and we have endured and withstood it. No other club or fan base has survived and came out the other end like we have. There is an unbreakable spirit among us that our detractors fear and that's why we get the negative attention that we do. We have the cunts on the run, and when we start winning again the roof is going to blow off this republican shithole of a country.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Can't wait for the new season to start. As a club and as a fan base we have had absolutely everything thrown at us over the last 6 years. Every conceivable shit possible has been tossed our way and we have withstood it. No other club or fan base has survived and came out the other end like we have. There is an unbreakable spirit that our detractors fear and that's why we get the negative attention that we do. We have the cunts on the run, and when we start winning again the roof is going to blow off this republican shithole of a country.

shockingly positive post, this guy should be banned  :mutley:

6 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Isn't that an old pic. The last game at Ibrox the Louden had a few words covering that wall welcoming Stevie Gerrard. So, unless they took it down, that seems to from some other time 

No, the owner has been commenting on it, if it was old he surely would have said that mate.

22 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

But how can anyone be joyous at winning trebles when there are issues in Palestine?

That was a Kerrydale Meltdown special on twitter. Tim couldn't celebrate cos of what is going on in palestine. :duh:

I would post the link but I'm in twitter jail at the moment