Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
.Williamson.

Hummel Training Centre

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

As long as they don’t try change Ibrox then I don’t really care but it’s a shite name :lol:

The tarriers are calling it the Hunnel training centre, there really is no living with their cutting edge patter...?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez, is it really so hard just to call it the "Milngavie Murray Auchenhowie Hummel Park"?

 

 

 

:p:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

our training ground is now called hummel training centre and there paying us money for it,good bit of buisness to me:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The tarriers are calling it the Hunnel training centre, there really is no living with their cutting edge patter...?

It was a certainty, could be worse though could be called torbett towers!

image.thumb.jpeg.c6557f64bd736a7f289d94ab3181bbae.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Never thought I'd like any Hummel gear, but I like that trackie top. Smart as fuck.

Was just thinking the same thing. Looks superb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Never thought I'd like any Hummel gear, but I like that trackie top. Smart as fuck.

Mehmet's been trying to phone you mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mehmet's been trying to phone you mate.

Mehmet's number is blocked due to his heavy breathing and wanking down the phone when I was placing orders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It was a certainty, could be worse though could be called torbett towers!

image.thumb.jpeg.c6557f64bd736a7f289d94ab3181bbae.jpeg

That's part of their new "upgrade" only with their disco lights excluded cause that's day time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Mehmet's number is blocked due to his heavy breathing and wanking down the phone when I was placing orders

Yeah he probably learned that from me when he told me about the orange strips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Fuck the world cup , nice trackie , when we able to buy that ,since the strips arny out till before Christmas 

Where did you hear they weren't out until then? Been reported most places as august 1st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, PSL said:

Where did you hear they weren't out until then? Been reported most places as august 1st.

August 1st is before xmas ain't it 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, PSL said:

Where did you hear they weren't out until then? Been reported most places as august 1st.

Was from Rangers Twitter on here ,couple weeks ago ,

Sarcasm mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

dirty fag

I don’t think that’s pc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No figures released, for all we know we're getting fuck all for it :lol:

It’s included in the shirt deal money.

If it wasn’t we would be getting told about it by the wee speccy cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s included in the shirt deal money.

If it wasn’t we would be getting told about it by the wee speccy cunt. 

So the shirt deal isn't as good as first thought lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well done to Dave for creating new revenue.

Trying to hard mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, willygers4life said:

August 1st is before xmas ain't it 

So is january depending on the xmas but it was sounding like he meant just before xmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So the shirt deal isn't as good as first thought lol

Some are just never happy.

You honestly think King didn't get the best deal he possibly could under the circumstances.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×