Happy Saturday

Escobar

28 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Did he ever explain that letter he claimed he received about “punish a catholic day”?

All of them go strangely quiet when people start asking them questions about their alleged incidents. 

I'm shocked at the attitude in this thread. Can someone not ask the lowlife, attention seeking, waste of space if he's all right? Did anyone shed any tears over this?

Maybe he was there for the brain implant operation he needs...this one has been rejected.

I'm so tired of him and similar arseholes who exist solely because of the hated they have for us. Any other MSP/MP would be brought to task by their leader for constantly spouting the utter garbage he does. The exception being the SNP of course. They seem to encourage it.

Round them up, all of them, put them in a field and bomb the bar stewards. Job done!

2 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

This is obviously the way forward for our politicians and z list celebs....it's easy really....

"Just back form feeding the homeless and curing leprosy in my beloved Glasgow when some guy in a orange top called me a fenian bastard why O why in modern Scotland ....? Scared to leave the house now ..."

regards

Sean mcpopery 

Hahaha that made me laugh loudly :lol:

So is he objecting to the word "fenian" or the word "bastard"

In these days of more children being born to parent's outside of wedlock rather than the traditional married parents, he should be proud to be associated with the majority of "bastards." 

If he is  insulted by being identified with a majority of "bastards" he should remember that it was a majority vote which made his party look ridiculous in the first instance, but no need to be churlish about majorities in general as that is the way politics should work, as we are currently a majority of "once in a lifetime" no voters.. 

If he does not agree with a majority vote then he is quite simply a Fascist and I would quite simply ask him why he would choose to follow fascist principles that ultimately led to the worst war in mankind's history, killing many innocent people of all creeds and religions except for those in the Vatican who chose to play with the Fascists. 

As for being a Fenian, if he does not wish to be associated with the Fenian movement all he has to do is denounce the two fundamental issues of Fenian brotherhood existence.  firstly, that Ireland has a natural right to independence, and secondly, that this right could be won only by an armed revolution.

Balls in his court....................