Gerrard on fans' reaction to Windass substitution

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whilst I can applaud yet another communiqué, Stevie please switch it off FFS. We don't need to hear from you every fuckng day and we don't need excuses for a player who has been a loser and a major let down under four managers now. 

Stevie, what you see is real. There is no getting better from him. Four managers now. He's a fucking donkey. Stop publicly backng him and embarassng yourself. He WILL repeatedly  let you down. Accrington fucking Stanley he was and Accrington Stanley he remains.

Windy is the type of player who get managers the sack. He aint prime beef, but cheap mince that's gone off.

The eyes don't lie. The media will suck this up and later use it against you, so do yourself a favout and say less, as in the Windy case, the less said the better..  

image.thumb.png.b7cff6c2e0ec1acd266bc876ae949631.png

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

using that as an excuse for me highlights exactly windass attitude.  as a professional footballer he should have been giving his all for any manager regards of who they are and not picking and choosing when he decides its time to put some effort in

You and I and many others, including our opposition players know that Windass will not make it. His character is too weak & frail. 

The above was a reference to BA's post on 4 managers - which 2 of them (the above) were/are not managers but half grade football coaches.

All about opinions but can't believe some of the over the top criticism levelled at Windass.

Do I think he had a good game? No but he was far from the worst player on Thursday?

He could have scored at least 2 goals from not the easiest of chances......I just wonder if people would have been as critical had he scored those chances. 

He has improved undoubtedly in his time here, goals last season alone prove that. Who's to say he won't improve again this term?

If he follows up with a similar amount of goals or more then it's a pretty good return. One thing in his favour is it was the first game of the season with a new system etc so I'm not going to be overly critical of him and write him of for the rest of it.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whilst I can applaud yet another communiqué, Stevie please switch it off FFS. We don't need to hear from you every fuckng day and we don't need excuses for a player who has been a loser and a major let down under four managers now. 

Stevie, what you see is real. There is no getting better from him. Four managers now. He's a fucking donkey. Stop publicly backng him and embarassng yourself. He WILL repeatedly  let you down. Accrington fucking Stanley he was and Accrington Stanley he remains.

Windy is the type of player who get managers the sack. He aint prime beef, but cheap mince that's gone off.

The eyes don't lie. The media will suck this up and later use it against you, so do yourself a favour and say less, as in the Windy case, the less said the better..  

I'm honestly worried with the things SG is saying here and especially the starting 11 on Thursday .

I honestly don't think we are going to be good enough this season with the losers from last few seasons anywhere near us .

The scum will be loving all this . Let's be honest . They are not brilliant . They wiped the floor with many of these guys last year .

I'm still staying positive and looking forward to season starting . Having to support these same bunch of losers is hard though .

The 2 thrashings we took  last season and 2 from previous season  and their disgraceful performances are still too fresh in my head

I don't think SG will turn these guys into winners . That is my opinion

4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

All about opinions but can't believe some of the over the top criticism levelled at Windass.

Do I think he had a good game? No but he was far from the worst player on Thursday?

He could have scored at least 2 goals from not the easiest of chances......I just wonder if people would have been as critical had he scored those chances. 

He has improved undoubtedly in his time here, goals last season alone prove that. Who's to say he won't improve again this term?

If he follows up with a similar amount of goals or more then it's a pretty good return. One thing in his favour is it was the first game of the season with a new system etc so I'm not going to be overly critical of him and write him of for the rest of it.

Windass had quite a few good games last season. Like Tav and Alfredo

When it comes to the bigger games . More often than not ,it's then that they get exposed for what they are

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Windass had quite a few good games last season. Like Tav and Alfredo

When it comes to the bigger games . More often than not ,it's then that they get exposed for what they are

Yeah can't disagree, the whole team have let us down in those big games too, Hibs, celtic, Aberdeen. Bit unfair singling out the favourites for throwing rotten fruit at.

Just now, Camshy said:

Yeah can't disagree, the whole team have let us down in those big games too, Hibs, celtic, Aberdeen. Bit unfair singling out the favourites for throwing rotten fruit at.

its more due to the fact others have came in and failed and moved on while these guys have been mainstays in almost every single bad result now for about 3 years

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm honestly worried with the things SG is saying here and especially the starting 11 on Thursday .

I honestly don't think we are going to be good enough this season with the losers from last few seasons anywhere near us .

The scum will be loving all this . Let's be honest . They are not brilliant . They wiped the floor with many of these guys last year .

I'm still staying positive and looking forward to season starting . Having to support these same bunch of losers is hard though .

The 2 thrashings we took and the disgraceful performances are still too fresh in my head

I don't think SG will turn these guys into winners . That is my opinion

100%.

The eyes don't lie as do the results against the scum.

Outwith Tav, our defence is looking solid. I have hope in the midfield improving. Just give the new guys their chance and rid us of the three pretenders that are Tav, Windass and Morelos. Otherwise between them we do nothing against the scum.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

100%.

Outwith Tav, our defence is looking solid. I have hope in the midfield improving. Just give the new guys their chance and rid us of the three pretenders that are Tav, Windass and Morelos. Otherwise between them we do nothing against the scum.

Spot on . That is what they are . The 3 pretenders

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Until Windass is playing as part of a front 2 we’ll not see the best from him. Still the only player in scotland over the last 4/5 years to get double figures in both goals and assists

Spot on. 

Hes an out and out striker nothing more nothing less. 

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

100%.

I really dont understand the Tav thing BA - time and time again his defending has been atrocious, notwithstanding his penchant for roaming forward and being caught out of his position.

It would be churlish to suggest he is not an asset going forward, but his core role is defending & I dont think he is particularly good at it.

6 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I really dont understand the Tav thing BA - time and time again his defending has been atrocious, notwithstanding his penchant for roaming forward and being caught out of his position.

It would be churlish to suggest he is not an asset going forward, but his core role is defending & I dont think he is particularly good at it.

I think hes the attacking midfielder we have been looking for...........

45 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

??

He was our top goalscorer with 18 and had about 12 assists.

We’d of been a lot worse off without him last season. Far from a dud.

I'm sure tbe scum will be taking that seriously on board when he disappears against them for 88 minutes.

Must be difficult for the tranny shagger to work out how he sets up against ten men, plus a hole wide right as wide as the clyde and a striker who can't hit a barn door at five yards and a heed like a fifty pence piece and turns slower than an ocean liner.

The poor guy must be so fucking stressed facing us.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I feel your pain.

Quite understandible as to how you cannot answer. It is difficult to make a case for shite. Can't even make up a fairy story as we witness it every week. Ah but he works hard? For all of ten minutes. 

BTW, 10k posts in the BD. How many for you? A bit like the Windy man then.

What has the quantity of posts got to do with anything?

Certainly not quality, from what I’ve witnessed.

Also, unless you were given 5000 posts as an introductory offer I’m guessing you started off with hee haw.

Just because someone might only have a limited no. of posts to their name doesn’t make their point less valid or interesting or their support for Rangers less than someone who posts an average, let’s say, 7.3 times per day ever since they joined the forum.