Welcome aboard Ryan Kent

MisterC

47 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Hope the lads a success but that’s 4 players we’ll need next season and this domestic season hasn’t even started , how is any manager meant to build something 

Fucking loan ranger the way it is - 30m,40m,50m what was the figure alibaba. 

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

I watched the Dundee_ Dunfermline game today and the Dundee team looked like an African select team.

That’s not great did Dundee not have quite a decent youth academy not so long ago. Games fucked here

57 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Hope the lads a success but that’s 4 players we’ll need next season and this domestic season hasn’t even started , how is any manager meant to build something 

Yeah agree it’s not a great business model but I suppose the chance of keeping loans that do well another season is there. Who was it the Filth brought on an 18 month loan recently ?

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

We are a feeder club now, but then again player's costing two or three million pounds are dross that no competitive club wants and that's what we are paying for player's and getting our fingers burnt on such as Pena, Herrera and others.

Scottish football is finished, and with no money available to compete, it is what it is.

We're not even a feeder club. The scum are to Southampton who I reckon are happy to pay good fees to have first dibs on players.

We need to be selling club, hopefully never a feeder club, but we're not even at that level either.

Got a mate who’s a city fan (just the one try not to associate with them too much) but he rates him. Said he’s fast skill full and can beat a man, said Johnson didn’t like him but deserved more of a chance and thinks he’ll do well up here. Never seen him play myself so can’t comment too much but from a Bristol city season ticket holder he’s only got good things to say about the lad!

Haven't see the lad play but more than happy to see what he is about and if Liverpool are still hanging onto him after two loan spells (don't know which clubs he was at but if they were rank he could have been Pele and still looked shit) then I am looking forward to seeing what he can do over a few games before calling him names for being on loan.

I think some people expect us to buy a whole new team in this window and nurture it but we do not have the money to do that and we won't be getting it from Dinky, so this is the way it has to be with loans for now.

5 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Check where the tweet is from. Guessing its a Man United fan behind it.?

I dont think it helped that he joined Bristol City as their form dipped, he seems to have got a large part of the blame by some. Interestingly, despite only using him sparingly, Lee Johnson spoke highly of him from a talent and training standpoint. The feeling was he struggled to integrate into a tight knit squad so not entirely his fault. 

With so many new players it shouldn't be such an issue and he already knows a few that are here. I would like us to sign another striker rather than get a further loan player but think thats more likely at the end of the window than imminently.

Haven't got a Scooby about tweets or any social media tbh, will take your word for it  :confused::lol:

Assumed it was an obsessed soap dodger.

Hopefully Kent can do the business for us anyway. How he performed last season will have no bearing on how he plays in a Rangers jersey this season.  

Hope we do actually sign another forward as we desperately need one, we can't continue to miss most of the numerous chances we create.

Chance after chance after chance. It will cost us, sooner rather than later. 

Since the turn of the year Morelos couldn't hit a coo on the arse wae a banjo. No matter how glaring the opportunity he gets, at no point do I expect to see the net bulging or for him to even hit the target. 

28 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Haven't got a Scooby about tweets or any social media tbh, will take your word for it  :confused::lol:

Assumed it was an obsessed soap dodger.

Hopefully Kent can do the business for us anyway. How he performed last season will have no bearing on how he plays in a Rangers jersey this season.  

Hope we do actually sign another forward as we desperately need one, we can't continue to miss most of the numerous chances we create.

Chance after chance after chance. It will cost us, sooner rather than later. 

Since the turn of the year Morelos couldn't hit a coo on the arse wae a banjo. No matter how glaring the opportunity he gets, at no point do I expect to see the net bulging or for him to even hit the target. 

It mentions Manchester as the tweets location so just doing the Maths rather than having an intimate knowledge. United are the most likely candidates but City fans don't have a high opinion of scousers either.

Having a tough season may well help him as he has to prove himself all over again. The management team are likely to have the biggest effect as they know him pretty well so should know how to get the best from him.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Haven't see the lad play but more than happy to see what he is about and if Liverpool are still hanging onto him after two loan spells (don't know which clubs he was at but if they were rank he could have been Pele and still looked shit) then I am looking forward to seeing what he can do over a few games before calling him names for being on loan.

I think some people expect us to buy a whole new team in this window and nurture it but we do not have the money to do that and we won't be getting it from Dinky, so this is the way it has to be with loans for now.

Liverpool under-23s manager Neil Critchley has been explaining why he thinks Ryan Kent's move to Germany didn't work out.

The 21-year-old joined Freiburg on loan for the season in August but he made just one start and just six appearances in total before heading back to Anfield.

After 11 weeks.

7 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Another underwhelming fuck all to get excited about loan. Nay good to nay cunt.

And you haven't seen him kick a ball in your life, great judgement you have. If you would have been old enough you would have been slating the "gardener" the first couple of years of his career as well and that turned out kinda well.

10 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Is this not the guy who flopped at bristol city last season? Can't say I'm excited about this at all. We need and deserve better.

I would have liked solanke and harry wilson on loan if the Liverpool connection was going to be used. Think that would have been adequate for us to challenge for the league but this is underwhelming 

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/295922/Show/Ryan-Kent

Looks like he done well in the games he started (at RM/RW) but wasnt as good from the bench...

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

And you haven't seen him kick a ball in your life, great judgement you have. If you would have been old enough you would have been slating the "gardener" the first couple of years of his career as well and that turned out kinda well.

Its another loan, plugging holes cause we are skint just gives me the fear.

None of the loans we have had in the past 4 seasons have been roaring success stories, the boys we have in on loans may well be world beaters but they wont be our world beaters also no doubt we will sign another loan in the form of a striker, come seasons end that will be 5 bodies to replace, even worse if they are starting every week.

As to yer slant on the gardener no quite the same as this is it.

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

He has always been a player that has stood out to me whilst watching the English Championship and the Bundesliga, I suggested on here a year ago that we sign him but was shot down in flames.

How many Freiburg and Bristol City games did you watch exactly? 

I cant imagine how you would have seen him on a highlights/goals show as he only assisted 2 goals in over 792 minutes at both clubs, but what a coincidence that he stood out to you when you were watching those leagues, that it just happened to involve the teams he played for and in the few minutes he played...

Away and dont talk pish!

9 minutes ago, Malvern said:

People either heralding him as a saviour or writing him off and the lad hasn't even had a piss at Auchenowie, FFS lets just wait and see how he does.  Scary that he sounds about as bright as Oor Josh.   Winger, right, left or both??

11 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Its another loan, plugging holes cause we are skint just gives me the fear.

None of the loans we have had in the past 4 seasons have been roaring success stories, the boys we have in on loans may well be world beaters but they wont be our world beaters also no doubt we will sign another loan in the form of a striker, come seasons end that will be 5 bodies to replace, even worse if they are starting every week.

As to yer slant on the gardener no quite the same as this is it.

We are Skint for what reason?