*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aye but 3-1 is always dodgy even without away goals counting, number of times I've seen it turned is quite high, but then I'm auld, see during the war . . .:lol:  Seriously though was glad when our third goal went in last week will make all the difference.

Likewise, it was a huge moment

18 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Bell

Moshni McCulloch Smith

Aird Black Law Hutton McLeod 

Daly Sandaza 

4-0 Rangers 

How fucked up is that team sheet. The reason Ally will never get another managers post. To think we watched them....

Will be a good result. No more no less. A sign we are moving in the right direction with a team improving and following Gerrards instructions. The semi final result was great however imo it was a game that could easily have gone either way. They missed a lot of decent chances that day and the footballing gods were smiling on us.

11 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

If we overcome this tie our best result since 2012 against celtic? 

Or do folk rank the semi final win a couple years back higher? 

Personally I think this one is more impressive but the emotions that flowed putting the scum out in 2016 wont be surpassed until the title returns home for 55.

10 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

If we overcome this tie our best result since 2012 against celtic? 

Or do folk rank the semi final win a couple years back higher? 

The semi result was quality at the time, but it probably held us back a bit in terms of progress as it was a bit of a false dawn.

I'd say getting back into Europe is bigger than a Scottish Cup final too, so for me this and (hopefully) the next tie will be the best.

13 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I feel really nervous for tonight but confident as well.

I was more worried about Sunday tbh! However all of a sudden it just hit me and my stomach is churning. ?

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

40 Maribor fans were waiting round the corner ready to attack us. Nothing of note has happened glassy busses have just turned up. 

They just standing there? Got family over there the now so hoping nothing happens. Although I’m sure the bears over there are more than capable of standing up for themselves. ??

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

They just standing there? Got family over there the now so hoping nothing happens. Although I’m sure the bears over there are more than capable of standing up for themselves. ??

Think they have disappeared now loads of bears in the square they were all standing round the corner about 35-40 minutes ago. 

Archived