*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

My minds blown that people can’t just accept Tav played them onside

and that he was a fair few yards deeper than the rest of the defenders

I literally have nothing against the guy in the slightest, ain’t trying to build an agenda.

just pointed out he played them onside, which he did... don’t see how people could think any differently 

Looked offside to me . 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you want him sold as well???

Aberdeen was a joke and rescinded, he’s not left us short at the back of we can’t hild out for 45 mins then that’s not Mo’s fault. 

We need 11 players on the pitch. He has now been sent off twice this season and it's not even September. 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

100%

Never seen double yellow in my life for kicking away followed by a whinge. Fuck knows where the ref is from but his Colombian (Portuguese?) must be outstanding.

Bottom line is that they need two goals and we’ve got half time to reorganise.

A goal on the counter for us and game over. 

Still confident ?

The ref is Ukrainian and Colombia's speak Spanish, but Morelos handled the ref and you now just how touchy some of these precious cunts can be.

He did have a reason to complain the free kick was a fucking joke in the first place but kicking the ball away is a yellow. He's just a stupid wee cunt.

Just now, Siwel said:

I’m not saying start him on Sunday, imo he should be dropped but cunts saying sell him are just as stupid. He’s one of, if not our best player.

I don't see him changing tbh, we are running a gauntlet with him just now, fuck knows what we do to change his petulance, make no mistake if we lose this tie his popularity around the club will sink to a new low

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

My minds blown that people can’t just accept Tav played them onside

and that he was a fair few yards deeper than the rest of the defenders

I literally have nothing against the guy in the slightest, ain’t trying to build an agenda.

just pointed out he played them onside, which he did... don’t see how people could think any differently 

You should get a ban for posting this pish. And that fucking line was a joke. Dodgy cunt you...

Just now, Gandhi1872 said:

Why even put yourself in that position? Why not just walk away? We’re in a comfortable position in a European away tie and you’re booting the ball away? It’s the same shit he always does and every game you’re on edge that he’s going to get sent off. Cost both the club and his team-mates big time here. 

That’s ridiculous if you think we’re in the same position or there’s going to be the same amount of running for the players with 10 men as there was with 11. 

Don't be upsetting the el donkey fan club ffs.

Just now, keithgersbear said:

We need 11 players on the pitch. He has now been sent off twice this season and it's not even September. 

Ok so sell every player that gets sent off??? Great plan. 

You want Jack sold as well?? 

So the fact the Aberdeen Red was a joke and the official got it wrong means nothing. 

6 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Talk of selling him at this stage in the window is an obvious overreaction but surely you can see that he's been stupid and given the referee a decision to make there? 

Yellow card then a warning to shut it should have been enough, ref went straight for the second yellow. Players get understandably frustrated but aye I suppose you’re right but the abuse is over the top and probably from the same people who were lauding him last week

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

What are these antics that everyone is posting about? 

Morelos’ reaction was about 1% different from every yellow you’ll see this weekend.

You can clearly see the red blowing his whistle for Morelos to come over and he keeps his back to him and walks away which I agree is similar to what others do. But then he lifts his hand and gestures to the ref unnecessarily which sends it over the edge. Soft but completely petulant from Morelos in a game where we were comfortable and he’s now cost his team-mates big time now and ahead of Sunday. 

Archived