*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same shite different day from Morelos.

Like a spoilt child. 

It was a decent tackle, never a free kick against him, but you can't smash the ball away, then to carry on with his antics is unforgivable. 

Hope Gerrard and his team mates let him know as well. Was only a couple of weeks ago Gerrard said he would have to talk to him about this shite. 

We can and still will get through, but no need for this squeaky bum time, players having to work extra hard. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee Alfredo getting slated again ffs Getting sent off for that’s a fucking joke, refs clearly a cunt but aye let’s fucking sell the useless wee prick on the last day of the transfer window

?

Fuck knows how that happened ?

Just going to have to defend like heck here and hope to God we get through this.

Hopefully sneak another goal but Gerrard will have to bring on Lafferty for a hope of that happening now.

Who he takes off would be another question?  Keep believing. 

37 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Naismith.

Bougherra.

Malmo

I was going to post that we would get a man sent off in this game 

It is almost quarantined we would go down to 10 

It seems like this always happens to us in vital games in Europe over decades 

Is it just coincidence or bad professionals every time 

Alfredo is good player for us but his attitude is disgraceful .I say it even when we are winning 

His face is tripping him every fucking time and the defenders see this and give him some grief 

I also think he is an too arrogant when he is playing well

It's as if he thinks he is believing any hype that is is getting 

3 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Watching this at work and can't hide the stress this is causing me. Definitely see us going out here. 

I love your optimism, at the start of the game they needed 2 goals to win, one half to go and they STILL need 2 goals to win.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

spastics in here wanting us to sell Morelos at the end of transfer window with no replacement lined up.

Place is full of rockets.

If we don’t get through - I’d drive him to any club that are still willing to buy him. We don’t need the liability! 

2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

proves my point...down to Tav

now what we have to do is shore up...and get thru this fucking tie

That proves absolutely fuck all, that lines been dropped in suitable place, its no where near the player line.

1 hour ago, JentleJames said:

I’m trying to avoid knee-jerk statements but we can’t afford to carry a striker who is a red card timebomb, being sent off once in your Rangers career for petulance is one time too many, and it’s not the first time now.

You counting the one that was rescinded by cunts that hate us because it wasn't actually a red? 

Getting pissed off wis his attitude every week hes moaning at every decision then makes that wee angry face with a head tilt throwing in for good measure get a grip and behave I’d drop him for Sunday he’s  loose cannon man 

4 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

It’s not just one red card though. There’s the Aberdeen game too. He’s a petulant child and is showing no signs of changing. That’s now 2 games he’s cost us in completely needless situations. We were in a great position in this game with the opposition requiring 2 goals and now he’s left us with 10 men for 60 minutes in Russia where we could potentially go out of Europe and now have to play the game on Sunday with the players doing a lot more work than necessary. 

Aberdeen game ?? So it’s his fault the officials are shit. 

Hes left us with the same amount of players behind the ball we had at the start. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s an idiot for getting sent off but the usual garbish on here when it comes to Mo is fucking cringeworthy. 

How the fuck is it cringe worthy that the fucking idiot has yet again put us down to 10 men in a very important game which will put millions into the club. It's absolutely ridiculous and not at all cringe worthy to hammer him for it. Have a word with yourself. 

Archived