Sky are a fucking disgrace

eejay the dj

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

SFA say shagger’s kick didn’t happen.

Good enough for me.

I guarantee they sat there and said .Well we can't do McGregor cause we let off Brown

That's the only reason 

Sky were doing overtime showing replays of this incident yet showing fuck all replays of any of our talking points 

Thev exception being the free kick at the goal 

These cunts and Walker are getting worse 

2 minutes ago, FlannoGOAT said:

Ahh right, that's a shame but understandable with all the troll posts. I don't really have anything relevant for you guys in terms of multiple contributions, I just wanted to make one thread that explained why Jon Flannagan is the best right back in the world.

And I wanted to let you all know that basically every Liverpool fan is backing Rangers now and has eyes on the SPL. You lot better look after our Stevie 

Oh ffs.

10 minutes ago, FlannoGOAT said:

Ahh right, that's a shame but understandable with all the troll posts. I don't really have anything relevant for you guys in terms of multiple contributions, I just wanted to make one thread that explained why Jon Flanagan is the best right back in the world.

And I wanted to let you all know that basically every Liverpool fan is backing Rangers now and has eyes on the SPL. You lot better look after our Stevie 

So you're a Toffee then?    Just doing my part to help you get used to having the piss taken, its the RM way.

14 minutes ago, FlannoGOAT said:

Ahh right, that's a shame but understandable with all the troll posts. I don't really have anything relevant for you guys in terms of multiple contributions, I just wanted to make one thread that explained why Jon Flanagan is the best right back in the world.

Fuck Liverpool ? 

13 minutes ago, piperpete said:

There was a Brown attack on one of our players on the far side just before half time that Crocker mentioned but we never saw a single replay of it or it ever mentioned again.

And not one replay of Alfredo brought down just outside the box 

Quite a few others .Strange how we seen the McGregor one about 50 times and on close up slow mo 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And not one replay of Alfredo brought down just outside the box 

Quite a few others .Strange how we seen the McGregor one about 50 times and on close up slow mo 

Cos it was an obvious incident to highlight and was a clear talking point.

Stop acting up and looking to be offended.

To be fair to sky you'd find it hard to find anything positive from a blue jersey.

Dont actually know why anyone would want to watch highlights of that horror show anyway.

26 minutes ago, FlannoGOAT said:

U can explain in here Jon why u think your the best

19 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

To be fair to sky you'd find it hard to find anything positive from a blue jersey.

Dont actually know why anyone would want to watch highlights of that horror show anyway.

A few have done it .Good to know who the real bad players were before slagging them off .And how is it being offended .Seeing they miss our replays ?

I'm heartbroken ?

And if it's ok with you

Think I would rather act up as you put it 

27 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Starting this thread .I thought who would be the first to be the cunt 

You surprised me .You win first prize 

And do you not think Alfredo being brought down outside the box with 8 minutes to go is a talking point and worthy of more of Andy walkers unbiased analysing skills