Fanzone Update

Virtuoso

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

So Robertson thought it was productive! The Tims will get free land and all sorts of improvements to paedodome and surrounding area, Rangers will pay to improve land across from stadium which is fuck all to do with us whilst our own property is a shit heap,well done sir.

We fight for scraps whilst they get the plantations. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I reckon . If you actually had a line up all the bints working there in GCC . And they were all ordered to shout out their names .

It would be like little Ireland in one big gigantic cry of taigs doing what they do best . Corruption .

It is no surprise , have we ever had a bear on here refuting this .

Like what died in wool bear could ever work for this shower of scum.

I worked for Glasgow City Council for more than twenty years and all I can say is this, money is money and the council paid fairly well, and I'll have a decent pension coming back to me.

There were plenty of us working there in all departments, but the taigs got away with murder.

9 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I worked for Glasgow City Council for more than twenty years and all I can say is this, money is money and the council paid fairly well, and I'll have a decent pension coming back to me.

There were plenty of us working there in all departments, but the taigs got away with murder.

That's fair mate . I respect your honesty .

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

No . Got it right first time :p:

You are getting boring with that pish btw

No doubt you will show your hypocrisy with some other left wing crap

Missed your edit there. Boring? You're the one that brought me into the thread, ya hysterical mess.

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This time next year we will still be talking about this and we will be no further forward. 

While across the city the scum with their free hand out of land will have a Fanzone up and running. 

You just know that is the plan  keep this going forever.

Let Rangers think we've doing something for them and we can sneak a better fanzone for our own wee club sorted ?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

That's fair mate . I respect your honesty .

Honesty was in short supply working in the City Champers as I did so I was always scrupulously honest. One of the taigs I worked with called me a monkey fucking H** every day even in front of seriously high up people and fuck all ever happened. If I'd ever reacted on the hand I know I'd have been out the door.

Definitely a climb down by GCC and Glasgow Life.   For once standing up and speaking out loudly has had some effect.   All the bad publicity they got has made them actually do something.  Judging by Robertson's comments we are looking to take ownership of that entire facility.  Good move in my opinion.

3 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Definitely a climb down by GCC and Glasgow Life.   For once standing up and speaking out loudly has had some effect.   All the bad publicity they got has made them actually do something.  Judging by Robertson's comments we are looking to take ownership of that entire facility.  Good move in my opinion.

I don’t know how you reach that conclusion there is not a chance in hell of us taking ownership of that place. How is it a climb down we got fuck all but empty words from those two, Robertson is an absolute waster and should be hounded out.

10 hours ago, Dickie said:

I don’t know how you reach that conclusion there is not a chance in hell of us taking ownership of that place. How is it a climb down we got fuck all but empty words from those two, Robertson is an absolute waster and should be hounded out.

Did you read it?  I am no big fan of Robertson.