Fanzone Update

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

why wouldnt a climb down sit well with you?

If it benefits Rangers fans . So be it

I would be kicking and screaming about the shear corruption before shaking hands with any of these 2 imposters

Suppose that's how Robertson is despised . He can do these grovelling or being kind , peace making  jobs

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If it benefits Rangers fans . So be it

I would be kicking and screaming about the shear corruption before shaking hands with any of these 2 imposters

Suppose that's how Robertson is despised . He can do these grovelling or being kind , peace making  jobs

If they have climbed down, surely the job is done? Its not his job to antagonise them.

6 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Was it a temporary contract she was on? As after a number of years she's supposed to be offered a permanent contract. It never happens without fighting for it though, sadly. 

Is there any massive bear that works in the GCC on here in a high position ?  On here ??

Not the roads department or the waste removal section . I mean a very high up admin decision making job

:mutley: I won't hold my breath waiting for a yes answer

So Robertson thought it was productive! The Tims will get free land and all sorts of improvements to paedodome and surrounding area, Rangers will pay to improve land across from stadium which is fuck all to do with us whilst our own property is a shit heap,well done sir.

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

No it hasn't.  What is she implying?

The local community has changed a whole hell of a lot, loads of Eastern europeans have moved into the area I grew up in. I lived in Clifford Street for 40 years, taigs and Pakistanis were one thing but thankfully I missed the arrival of the comsaying d nowes.

When I was a kid Rangers had shit loads of local fans, I'm not sure that can be said now. 

So her statement could be said to have some merit.

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

The local community has changed a whole hell of a lot, loads of Eastern europeans have moved into the area I grew up in. I lived in Clifford Street for 40 years, taigs and Pakistanis were one thing but thankfully I missed the arrival of the comsaying d nowes.

When I was a kid Rangers had shit loads of local fans, I'm not sure that can be said now. 

So her statement could be said to have some merit.

No.  It still can't.

Any demographic change has no bearing on Rangers FCs continued support for the Parish of Ibrox.  That's our relationship with the community, and it has nothing to do with which team any particular residents may support.