trueblueal

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

2 million on him..

1.5 on Katic

1.5 on Barasic

Nowhere near the first team..

meanwhile we play other teams players.

Incredible.

And perennial losers , Fod , Halliday , Tav , Candeas were all in the team tonight .

Something has got to give

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And perennial losers , Fod , Halliday , Tav , Candeas were all in the team tonight .

Something has got to give

Halliday had a decent game tonight,  Candieas needs to stop trying to show boat and get back to basics....someone needs to show him how to wrap his foot round the ball whilst delivering a cross.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate . All due respect to you . These guys are all out and out losers and should not be at our club . Going back 3 years with 3 of them

They are not going to bring us success or make us take that step forward

Totally agree with you bud, I have said it time and time again that we won't win trophies with a certain calibre of player who still seem to get decent game time with differing management set ups...that aside I still think halliday had a decent game tonight.....will we win a league with a player of halliday calibre playing in 60% of games....not a hope in hell. 

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Candieas needs to stop trying to show boat and get back to basics....someone needs to show him how to wrap his foot round the ball whilst delivering a cross.

He's been living off this love-in that many have for him cause he runs about for 90 mins. Occasionally he does something worth applauding like the backheel that set up Morelos for that Euro goal but mainly he produces virtually nothing that wins us games.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

2 million on him..

1.5 on Katic

1.5 on Barasic

Nowhere near the first team..

meanwhile we play other teams players.

Incredible.

I'm yearning for the August/September days when we were all saying they were a shoe in for the Croatia squad, just after a world cup. What exactly is going on with this squad??

25 minutes ago, GRFC96 said:

Think Gerrard's overspent getting Grezda, pays 2 mill for him and doesn't play him. I know he was struggling for fitness but surely he's fit now?  Seriously concerned he's now realised he's signed another dud.

Osijek have done us here, payback I suppose.

Osijek fans rated Grezda very highly.  The Albanian national manager rates him very highly.  Gerrard said he spoke to Katic and Barisic about him and both confirmed to him he was a quality player.  There's got to be something about him.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not just tonight. Been shite 4 games in a row, and then the games last season or even the likes of Livingston. 

I agree but he is not our biggest worry and would love to see him rested or replaced with a higher level but where the fuck are they and why are they not even getting 20mins?