Grezda

trueblueal

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Wit lol. He was unplayable against Motherwell then was took off because he was clearly blowing out his arse. 

His pace, power and ball into Ejaria for our 3rd is exactly what he’s all about

" unplayable" hahahaha!!

At no stage in his Rangers career so far has Barasic been "unplayable". That's laughable.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

" unplayable" hahahaha!!

You’ve actually become one of the forum mongos the past couple of months with the absolute nonsense you spout and the apparent hatred you have of our players, particularly “Tav” and “Copland”. 

Now it’s Barisic, a Croatian international who you’ve deemed isn’t good enough 

?

The boy isn't a lost cause like Pena or Dalcio.

The pitch at St Mirren is difficult for wingers to really influence the game as it's not very big. Don't get me wrong there was a couple of times he stood his man up and got easily dispossessed, but I think he needs confidence & a run of games. 

The above post was made in hindsight, I called him shite the whole game. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

You’ve actually become one of the forum mongos the past couple of months with the absolute nonsense you spout and the apparent hatred you have of our players, particularly “Tav” and “Copland”. 

Now it’s Barisic, a Croatian international who you’ve deemed isn’t good enough 

?

Tell me where I said he wasn't good enough? Quote me?

You've claimed he was "unplayable". In a game we drew with Motherwell. Embarrassing. 

You can support with team but remain realistic about the players abilities, or lack of. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

The boy isn't a lost cause like Pena or Dalcio.

The pitch at St Mirren is difficult for wingers to really influence the game as it's not very big. Don't get me wrong there was a couple of times he stood his man up and got easily dispossessed, but I think he needs confidence & a run of games. 

The above post was made in hindsight, I called him shite the whole game. 

I said in the match thread that I will call it and write him off already. Would love to be proven wrong, because we have paid a decent amount for him and he cam highly rated, but I don't think he will make it in Scotland.

It was the hiding off the ball and going down with minimal contact that did it for me rather than anything he did on the ball.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Ejaria was called “dug shit” on here after his first few games.  Players get written off all the time. 

Aye but there's something about Ejaria. Most people can see that. He has something but needs time. I just don't see it with Grezda. Hope I'm wrong though.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aye but there's something about Ejaria. Most people can see that. He has something but needs time. I just don't see it with Grezda. Hope I'm wrong though.

6 inches off a goal with his last kick of the ball, that would have done his confidence no harm at all.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

6 inches off a goal with his last kick of the ball, that would have done his confidence no harm at all.

I've just thought that for the money we spent on him he would be an automatic first team player. I was fairly excited by this signing.

I know he's been injured for a while etc. Let's hope a right good player emerges when he is fit.

16 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aye like who?

Morelos was written off on here after his first few games for us. You then had guys saying we need to punt him on the cheap after his miss against celtic. 

Many of our fans on this forum are absolute fucking diddies.

3 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I've just thought that for the money we spent on him he would be an automatic first team player. I was fairly excited by this signing.

I know he's been injured for a while etc. Let's hope a right good player emerges when he is fit.

Mark Hateley  looked a donkey for ages as did McCoist I will keep my powder dry hoping he heads along that route, some slip seamlessly into the groove others take a bit of time but some are shite from day one until forever.

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Morelos was written off on here after his first few games for us. You then had guys saying we need to punt him on the cheap after his miss against celtic. 

Many of our fans on this forum are absolute fucking diddies.

Must admit. I was one who was up for punting Morelos if the crazy figures were true ? How wrong was I there.

12 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Fair point, yet we’re relying on Kent, a loan player.