If I were the Chairman I would....

Blue Avenger

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A wee bit of fun and an opportunity for what you would love to see happening all things Rangers if you has the power.

Firstly I'd make enough funds available to provide quality players to secure that title every year. Then...

Yes starting this Jan. 

Have a flute band play before every home game and at half time.

:thumbup:

Remove the Saltire from above the SJ as it now represents indy, taigism and rebel scum and replace with the Ulster banner.

No to this one, that would mean to me they had won and they have not.

Remove and ban anything remotely green inside the stadium.

No problem, spray the grass BLUE.

Close and seat the two remaining open corners.

Not sure this could work, but get where you are coming form.

Overhaul the food outlet areas cuisine in the stadium concourses. The fayre on offer is fucking bowfin. The cncorse in the main stand seriously needs upgrading and the outlets at each end not worthy.

General refurb of the stadium. Freshen the whole place up.

Establish a fan zone worthy of our name.

Yes if possible. 

NEVER ever again give the scum the Broomy. 750 are enough to let in just for humiliation purposes.

100% agree.

Go after the authorities and scum fc at every opportunity, whether incompetent officials, or any sign of trying to undermine and wrong the club. No more mr nice guy and dignfied silence.

Certainly.

Sing loud and proud and never to be sullied.

A wee starter for ten.

I will have to think about what to add to your starter for 10 BA. :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A wee bit of fun and an opportunity for what you would love to see happening all things Rangers if you has the power.

Firstly I'd make enough funds available to provide quality players to secure that title every year. Then...

Remove the Saltire from above the SJ as it now represents indy, taigism and rebel scum and replace with the Ulster banner.

Overhaul the food outlet areas cuisine in the stadium concourses. The fayre on offer is fucking bowfin. The cncorse in the main stand seriously needs upgrading and the outlets at each end not worthy.

NEVER ever again give the scum the Broomy. 750 are enough to let in just for humiliation purposes.

Go after the authorities and scum fc at every opportunity, whether incompetent officials, or any sign of trying to undermine and wrong the club. No more mr nice guy and dignfied silence.

A wee starter for ten.

great post mate . If you had been some one else on here . You would have 250 likes by now .

As it is . You are you so I thought to myself . Who will be the first to have a pop

It was Rangers media little bitch . I got it wrong :hmmm:

59 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A wee starter for ten.

If you were the chairman you would be bipolar with the amount of flip flopping you do.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

A wee starter for ten.

The pikeys must never be inside Ibrox during a minutes silence.

The history of the saltire is unique - no country has a flag with the stature of our flag. 

And we must never dismiss another employee, or executive video'd singing the Sash.

If you manage all that, you'd make a magic chairman pal. 

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Remove the Saltire 😂, get a grip man, we’re a Scottish and British club

Naw. The Saltire is now a symbol of republicanism that sits proudly side by side with the Tri colour as the taigs have made it. 

We are Unionists and never really bothered with the Saltire before and now SNPira and the taigs have made it their own.