The latest from Tom Irish

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Has anyone seen this video from Paul larkin filmed at bheastville ? on youtube

Comedy gold . It proves conclusively I'm still a sane, right minded individual after all .

Not watched it. Probably never will. It's on for over an hour! Fuck that! Fucking mad man! However, he seems to have been given full use of the tattiedome though to record a film about refereeing conspiracies! Haha! They're not right in the head!

2 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Only in Scotland would an Irish rugby correspondent get air time talking about football. He is an absolute nobody whose opinion is always based on bitter one sided bigotry. 

Unfortunately he is the BBC Scotlands chief sports writer.  

Despise the guy but he aint a nobody.  

Frighteningly senior position for such an obvious anti Rangers journalist.  

6 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Unfortunately he is the BBC Scotlands chief sports writer.  

Despise the guy but he aint a nobody.  

Frighteningly senior position for such an obvious anti Rangers journalist.  

Honestly never knew he was that high up😳 what a joke the bbc are!

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not watched it. Probably never will. It's on for over an hour! Fuck that! Fucking mad man! However, he seems to have been given full use of the tattiedome though to record a film about refereeing conspiracies! Haha! They're not right in the head!

I’d rather watch my baws being cut off.

No way am I clicking play on that.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Outside of the Ibrox bubble, there has been general incredulity at Beaton's lack of action.

this is actually nonsense. Even walker one hour into the game said the ref was having a good game. It was only as the game went on and walker started to focus on Morelos and then the BBC followed it up with a campaign against Morelos, that things started to get heavy.

This is an anti-Rangers and Anti Morelos campign stirred up by the haters - and celtic tom is one of them

Not like you to jump on the para wagon 😂🤔

This is a kafkaesque situation, we win a match fair and square.

They get upset about decisions against them (conveniently forgetting their advantageous decisions), their media go to war for them baying for the blood of Morelos - ignoring how piss poor that team was on the day.

SFA forced to look at our controversial acts and asking the ref to account for them, the decisions made on the 29th stand.

Their press go to mental claiming conspiracy and corruption and having a go at the ref, whose details are leaked to the public.

They issue a statement screaming like the greeting faced wee creatures they are (Calimero comes to mind)

Threats made to the ref and his family, police protection (costing the public purse). 

Nothing to do with us officer scream the media.  Media who loose their voices about other activities at that club BTW.

Referees rep releases a statement regarding how bad the treatment of referees is at this moment in time. I would not be surprised if they go on strike again.

Seperately but included here a Rangers player is hounded out of a club for being one of us. (Not yet widely reported).

And its all the fault of Rangers!

Another person on here opened a thread and wrote about our intimidation on the field on the 29th and how afraid, cowardly and weak (I could go on) that team were. 

They no longer need to intimidate on the field they have used this loss to try to scare (HA!) Rangers players and all other teams players not to perform but to let them win, because if you don’t they will use their media to intimidate you and yours over any contentious issue that does not go their way, whilst it avoids and obfuscates the massive elephant in the room.

I’m just surprised they haven’t used those words “Sporting Integrity”, as we know nothing is beneath them when we beat them at their midden I’m sure the ball will be too round, our socks weren’t regulation length, and as for Morelos even if he doesn’t play it will be his fault.

And when we win 55....

11 minutes ago, GM63 said:

This is a kafkaesque situation, we win a match fair and square.

They get upset about decisions against them (conveniently forgetting their advantageous decisions), their media go to war for them baying for the blood of Morelos - ignoring how piss poor that team was on the day.

SFA forced to look at our controversial acts and asking the ref to account for them, the decisions made on the 29th stand.

Their press go to mental claiming conspiracy and corruption and having a go at the ref, whose details are leaked to the public.

They issue a statement screaming like the greeting faced wee creatures they are (Calimero comes to mind)

Threats made to the ref and his family, police protection (costing the public purse). 

Nothing to do with us officer scream the media.  Media who loose their voices about other activities at that club BTW.

Referees rep releases a statement regarding how bad the treatment of referees is at this moment in time. I would not be surprised if they go on strike again.

Seperately but included here a Rangers player is hounded out of a club for being one of us. (Not yet widely reported).

And its all the fault of Rangers!

Another person on here opened a thread and wrote about our intimidation on the field on the 29th and how afraid, cowardly and weak (I could go on) that team were. 

They no longer need to intimidate on the field they have used this loss to try to scare (HA!) Rangers players and all other teams players not to perform but to let them win, because if you don’t they will use their media to intimidate you and yours over any contentious issue that does not go their way, whilst it avoids and obfuscates the massive elephant in the room.

I’m just surprised they haven’t used those words “Sporting Integrity”, as we know nothing is beneath them when we beat them at their midden I’m sure the ball will be too round, our socks weren’t regulation length, and as for Morelos even if he doesn’t play it will be his fault.

And when we win 55....

It just proves how powerful and devious this bastard Liewell is 

There surely can be no one like him 

Yet surely all the other clubs will see right through these cunts by now .Surely 

Continuing to use influences to instigate threatening behaviour and continue to cultivate the deep  paranoia the scum have 

Refs being threatened by the scum  is a long list 

I think our club using dignified silence for decades did us  no favours .I would never  imagine our club would ever stoop as low as this cowardly ,bheastly club 

Yet it's another referring strike or complete football  inquest into our game,that will take the whole attention and focus away from the bheasts secret shame 

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It just proves how powerful and devious this bastard Liewell is 

There surely can be no one like him 

Yet surely all the other club will see right through these cunts by now .Surely 

Continuing to use influences to instigate threatening behaviour and continue to cultivate the deep  paranoia the scum have 

I think our club using dignified silence for decades did us  no favours .I would ever imagine our club would ever stoop as low as these cowardly ,bheastly club 

Yet it's another referring strike or complete football  inquest into our game,that will take the whole attention and focus away from the bheasts secret shame 

Spot on, I’ve always maintained Lieswell was a better signing for them than Larson and our dignified silence allowed him free reign.

45 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

This is an anti-Rangers and Anti Morelos campign stirred up by the haters - and celtic tom is one of them

Never one for jumping on this bandwagon but this Hits the nail on the head. The level of publicity and air time being given to this is nothing short of ridiculous. No issue with the highlighting of perceived wrongdoing or incidents in matches but there is no parity in this from almost all of the usual suspects...