Kamara

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Craigan our sayingbhe won’t make his debut this season. Stephen, I bet you my house that he does you fool!!! 

Craigan is not only bitter, he's a buffoon. Bloody Sutton regularly makes more sense than this tosser.

19 hours ago, Smile said:

Repost

He actually looks pretty decent in that video, seems to have a turn of pace and a great eye for a pass.

Consistency will be the biggest problem, he’ll need to do it every week here rather than once every 3 games

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Craigan is not only bitter, he's a buffoon. Bloody Sutton regularly makes more sense than this tosser.

It’s like they have to say something against Rangers to get media time and coverage.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It’s like they have to say something against Rangers to get media time and coverage.

Craigan is just like Andy Walker when he's on commentary. You sit watching reruns of fouls or off sides etc and he contradicts what is blatantly obvious. Then when even he can't do that because it's so ridiculous he justifies the refs decision making due to his angles etc, or says the refs given it so that's what it is. 😤

His bias and hatred is ripping out of him. 55 will crush him, which will be pleasing.

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Craigan is just like Andy Walker when he's on commentary. You sit watching reruns of fouls or off sides etc and he contradicts what is blatantly obvious. Then when even he can't do that because it's so ridiculous he justifies the refs decision making due to his angles etc, or says the refs given it so that's what it is. 😤

His bias and hatred is ripping out of him. 55 will crush him, which will be pleasing.

He makes Walker look bloody impartial. 

On 31/01/2019 at 23:31, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Expect him to be deemed shite and a waste of money, and worth 20 million, all by the summer.

The RM opinion pendulum in operation.

could be worth 50M - especially when Gerrard keeps him on the bench - value will increase weekly 

On 02/02/2019 at 08:10, Creampuff said:

He was playing for Dundee ffs. He’s hardly gonna be in double figures when they’ve not scored 20 goals all season.

How about you assess his game by how he plays, rather than a half-arsed look at stats?

I didn't realise I had assessed his game at all.  Like most on here I don't watch Dundee.  Is it because I posted a stat of his you've jumped to the conclusions that you did?

8 hours ago, TMB said:

I didn't realise I had assessed his game at all.  Like most on here I don't watch Dundee.  Is it because I posted a stat of his you've jumped to the conclusions that you did?

Tbf, you're on here constantly lauding and berating players bases soley on goal stats/assist stats.

@Creampuff is correct in the fact people constantly use basic stats as some sort of accurate representation of ability. 

5 hours ago, DeanMK said:

Tbf, you're on here constantly lauding and berating players bases soley on goal stats/assist stats.

@Creampuff is correct in the fact people constantly use basic stats as some sort of accurate representation of ability. 

Yes, I tend to use statistical data to support my point of view it's terrible I know.  In any case, that's not what happened in this instance.  I simply pointed out that Kamara has two assists and no goals for Dundee and what position he plays.  I made no comment on his ability.  

16 minutes ago, TMB said:

Yes, I tend to use statistical data to support my point of view it's terrible I know.  In any case, that's not what happened in this instance.  I simply pointed out that Kamara has two assists and no goals for Dundee and what position he plays.  I made no comment on his ability.  

Missed my point, unsurprisingly. You use basic stats and disregard everything else. 

1 hour ago, DeanMK said:

Missed my point, unsurprisingly. You use basic stats and disregard everything else. 

I posted some simple stats and what position the guy plays.  So accusing me of ‘negitavly assessing his ability’ based on those stats was quite bizarre as I did no such thing.  I offered no opinion whatsoever.