Gerrard and Tavernier : Post Match Reactions

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Everyone in the ground could see Worrall was absolutely rattled to fuck. He was fucking abysmal. He should have been hauled aff at half time.

He wasn't great for Jones' goal but bar that he didn't put a foot wrong in the second half, won every tackle and header. You can't just haul every cunt off after a mistake, think of the pressure that puts players under rather than giving them a chance to put mistakes right.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He wasn't great for Jones' goal but bar that he didn't put a foot wrong in the second half, won every tackle and header. You can't just haul every cunt off after a mistake, think of the pressure that puts players under rather than giving them a chance to put mistakes right.

I'm pretty certain most people would agree about taking him off. He nearly fucked it another twice from what I can recall. I was chewing my knuckles watching him. 

He plays like he doesn't give a fuck. Maybe I'm still raging but he was doing my tits in. Very unsure and slow to release the ball.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I'm pretty certain most people would agree about taking him off. He nearly fucked it another twice from what I can recall. I was chewing my knuckles watching him. 

He plays like he doesn't give a fuck. Maybe I'm still raging but he was doing my tits in. Very unsure and slow to release the ball.

Most fans probably would out of frustration but that's not a way to manage a team and not lose the players.

Like when Halliday was having a nightmare against the scum and was hauled off before half time by Murty.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Most fans probably would out of frustration but that's not a way to manage a team and not lose the players.

Like when Halliday was having a nightmare against the scum and was hauled off before half time by Murty.

Aye but he was taken off 5 minutes before half-time. Worrall shouldn't have emerged from the tunnel again in my opinion. If he plays on Sunday I bet he is up to the same shit again.

6 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aye but he was taken off 5 minutes before half-time. Worrall shouldn't have emerged from the tunnel again in my opinion. If he plays on Sunday I bet he is up to the same shit again.

He was more than happy to pull Katic off at half time against Motherwell at ibrox and that was for even less.

Yet Worrall gets a pass to continue on, no chance. Fully agree he should have been taken off. 

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

At least Tav looks shell shocked. Hope to fuck he takes that disappointment and lays into the players in the dressing room. 

On the pitch, he ALWAYS looks fkn shell-shocked. What he NEVER looks, is like someone who should be in tbe team, never mind captain. His fans say his defensive frailties are more than compensated by his attacking prowess. When was this? Years ago, against your Elgins & Annans?

3 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

On the pitch, he ALWAYS looks fkn shell-shocked. What he NEVER looks, is like someone who should be in tbe team, never mind captain. His fans say his defensive frailties are more than compensated by his attacking prowess. When was this? Years ago, against your Elgins & Annans?

when we lose, there is always somebody going to blame Tavernier.

5 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

What the fuck were you watching? He was solid defensively yet again, as he has been virtually all season.

Awful post.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What the fuck were you watching? He was solid defensively yet again, as he has been virtually all season.

Awful post.

Completely to blame for the first goal on Sunday, cannot remember the last time he delivered a decent cross, pass or set piece in the final third. For me, the alarm bells started ringing regards Gerrard when he was made captain. 

4 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Completely to blame for the first goal on Sunday, cannot remember the last time he delivered a decent cross, pass or set piece in the final third. For me, the alarm bells started ringing regards Gerrard when he was made captain. 

Who would you have made captain at the time? To be clear I didn't agree with who he chose either.

42 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He made countless mistakes in the first half. He genuinely almost made the same mistake which created their equulizer a few moments after it happened. He was rattled.