Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disgraceful decision.

The taig and the media’s agenda to put pressure on the refs and authorities is working a treat and it’s time we fucking stood up for ourselves.

The club could start by publicly comparing decisions against us and them, and the media reaction. They’re playing dirty and winning while we sit back as always and allow our club and players to be dragged through the mud, time to fight back.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

three games, yet Mckenna only gets two?

how the hell is that even close to being fair.   There is simply no consistency.

I'm sure Stevie Clarke will point that out in his next presser

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you get kicked in the face and that player gets a 2 match ban. 

You do very little wrong and get a 3 match ban. 

Our game is corrupt to the core. 

I'm sure McKenna has already been sent off for violent conduct. Alfie has only been sent off for petulance as far as I know. So therefore in my reckoning McKenna should be serving a 3 match ban and Alfie should be 2 (well actually none but as we know the SFA are corrupt to the core).

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So two players now suspended yet 3 celtic players guilty of similar offences are not even discussed let alone reprimanded. 

As I said in my last post, this is the kind of thing the club now have to publicly come out and question, make it so the biased decision making and punishments simply cannot be ignored.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

All conspiracy aside, it was total lunacy from Morelos - made a rod for our backs now.

what was lunacy?  His leg got tangled in amongst the other persons legs.  look at the if directly above your post mate, it's as clear as day.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Disgraceful decision.

The taig and the media’s agenda to put pressure on the refs and authorities is working a treat and it’s time we fucking stood up for ourselves.

The club could start by publicly comparing decisions against us and them, and the media reaction. They’re playing dirty and winning while we sit back as always and allow our club and players to be dragged through the mud, time to fight back.

This This This.

Get a video statement with similar incidents and then decide our next step after they punish us. 

What happened to Brenda when he spoke out, fk all which seems to have been allowed to slip away by every cunt, and our board

We need to come out fighting, fuck all this respectful of the refs shite. We're being pilloried in the press and charged as a direct result. Its a corrupt fucking scam, there's no way 3 impartial members have seen the video angles presented by Rangers as seen on here and still deem that a red. There's no way the scum legitly walk out of 3 incidents on Wednesday with 1 yellow and we come from our game with 5 games suspensions.

Now is the time.. In fact it's now or never to take the cunts head on.

Recruit some one as Ambassador and put them front and central at all opportunities to slate the biased corrupt bastards. Do the minimum obliged contractually in the press and all media via RTV. Get our techie guys to watch every incident in other games and the club report incidents to the compliance officer. Eye for an eye time.

Corrupt shower of scum.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So two players now suspended yet 3 celtic players guilty of similar offences are not even discussed let alone reprimanded. 

Rangers have to take this up with the CO and the SFA, this is just plain cheating now. Bastards. 

Archived