Player of the Year awards tonight

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Gerrard and his staff.

Defoe was a bit of a wank too.

Did you no get your baw signed mate?  :lol:

Kidding aside, that isn't nice to hear that you've came away feeling that way mate.  Were they being ignorant or are they all pished and making an arse of themselves?

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Did you no get your baw signed mate?  :lol:

Kidding aside, that isn't nice to hear that you've came away feeling that way mate.  Were they being ignorant or are they all pished and making an arse of themselves?

Most of them couldn’t do enough for the fans who were there ( Alfie, Candeias, Worrall, Mcrorie, Lafferty) Some wouldn’t give you a nod.I thought that was poor.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Most of them couldn’t do enough for the fans who were there ( Alfie, Candeias, Worrall, Mcrorie, Lafferty) Some wouldn’t give you a nod.I thought that was poor.

Definitely mate.  Some footballers are weird,  you would think they would be more than happy to spend time with the fans at a thing like this.

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Btw McGregor is usually spot on. He's always stopped and spoke etc when I've been in his company. 

Some.of them can be weird as fuck right enough for no real reason.

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Worrall is a top lad. He was handing out the medals for the 5k that me and my mate did at a charity night at ibrox and got his picture taken with everyone. Stayed back at the end to take pictures with family members and guests of those who got a medal presented too! 

42 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Disappointed to hear Gerrard and Defoe in particular were poor. I thought they had more class. Defoe can’t blame drink has he is teetotal 

I'm not doubting Stepps Boy at all but that's the first I've ever heard of Gerrard not being hospitable. At the charity foundation Q and A night a couple of weeks back, by all accounts people were told going in that there wouldn't be any pictures or autographs etc but he and Mark Allen stayed behind at the end to make sure they got pictures with everyone.