Tv drama that mentioned/featured Rangers

7 hours ago, BigDak said:

Aye, but the point being that he was a total cunt. It was a dig 😡

It was years ago and long before all the rancid bitterness that’s going about these days by every cunt and their granny so I don’t really agree or maybe I never noticed it back then in the media/ tv

4 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

Not a Rangers man but James Nesbitt apparently sang the Sash on Cold Feet triggering many complaints from Taigs. 

Heard similar. He’d whistle Rangers tunes etc to annoy all the tarriers who work in the industry.

On 11/04/2019 at 18:45, Craiggybear said:

Around 5 mins in :UK:

I remember this game. Was disappointed to only have a 1 goal lead at the time but the harchester keeper was superb. Some header from Amato. Always thought that Scott Lucas was over rated. 

On Dream Team (the season when the Spanish/Argentinian striker was pumping the chairman’s wife) it showed a clip of St Johnstone beating us either 2-0 or 2-1 in Perth, think it was towards the end of the Advocaat era. Migual Simao rounded Klos for the second goal and that’s what it showed.

Also, not relating to us, I remember in Dream Time they signed a young French midfielder who turned out to be pretty shit but somehow the papers got hold of his name and printed a story in real life  that both Arsenal and Liverpool were interested in signing this French u21 cap. I was only about 13 at the time and it was one of the first times I realized the papers didn’t know what they were talking about.

On 12/04/2019 at 08:56, Captain Hilts said:

Big Jim MacDonald off Corrie is a massive bear and apparently used to whistle the sash and the likes during scenes.

They should make that part of Big Jim’s character, it would make him more life like. 

“How about ye Elizabeth? Tell me this and tell me no more - what was The Cry? The Cry Was No Surrender, so it was “.

33 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I think the BBC did some programmes about a tax scandal involving Rangers when the really big story in football would have been about the abuse of young boys at another club.......

Hang on a minute... Are you trying to suggest that semi-questionable tax practises are not as serious than confirmed pedophilia? 

How very dare you :tut:

19 hours ago, harlands plater said:

They should make that part of Big Jim’s character, it would make him more life like. 

“How about ye Elizabeth? Tell me this and tell me no more - what was The Cry? The Cry Was No Surrender, so it was “.

Big Charlie Lawson proudly shows where his loyalities lie all over his twitter.

022F170E-F4A3-41A5-AA68-0AB73883FC57.jpeg

4 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A bit off topic but the taigs have been on TV dramas recently. Spotted them on Silent Witness, Death in Paradise, Shameless, and End of the Fucking World.

Ya mean they're now doing what we've already done? Sounds about right,always in our shadow and their f**king heads 😁

4 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A bit off topic but the taigs have been on TV dramas recently. Spotted them on Silent Witness, Death in Paradise, Shameless, and End of the Fucking World.

Aye the were prevalent in sitcoms as well apparently The Young Ones and Men Behaving Badly.