Well done Alfredo

rfc1990

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not going to be a Sycophant on this . I want him sold big time . Take the money and get Kent

I totally made my mind up after the scum away game .He just does not learn and we have given him plenty of backing

Many would say he got us into the position to challenge . I would suggest he may have even cost us the title

I know the haters hate him and he gets garbage from the refs and officials . In the climate we have in this rhancid little Country .

He would be better off moving elsewhere and we cash in

10mill at very least

Agreed bud. Good goal scorer but a liability. Can't see him changing so would happily move him on. Actually think the team, especially midfield plays better without him (and 11 men on the park). Always dangerous relying on one man to score goals.

21 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Might have won the league if he had stayed on the park.

Our overall record with him out if the team is better than with him in it. 

That said he is still learning his trade and as will improve as quality around him does. 

3 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

If he played for them across the city, would he be treated the way he is? I highly doubt it. 

He's a marked man as soon as the whistle goes. 

Its incredible, from the first whistle today the Kilmarnock players and fans were on at the referee for every single thing he did and every single thing was scrutinized by those cunts on BT. 

31 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Its incredible, from the first whistle today the Kilmarnock players and fans were on at the referee for every single thing he did and every single thing was scrutinized by those cunts on BT. 

Whole reason that happens is because he is notorious for reacting. I don't have an issue with players targeting him, it's part of the game and I'd expect ours to do the same against a player that you can easily get a reaction from. 

6 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Whole reason that happens is because he is notorious for reacting. I don't have an issue with players targeting him, it's part of the game and I'd expect ours to do the same against a player that you can easily get a reaction from. 

referees also appear to target him or at best inconsistent towards him - getting booked after the goal is a prime example 

48 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Our overall record with him out if the team is better than with him in it. 

That said he is still learning his trade and as will improve as quality around him does. 

I was talking about the games he was sent off in the league, Aberdeen 3 times we got 4 points out of 9 and the scum game when we were beat 2-1, it don't take a lot of working out

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I was talking about the games he was sent off in the league, Aberdeen 3 times we got 4 points out of 9 and the scum game when we were beat 2-1, it don't take a lot of working out

He played in games v hibs which we drew after having the majority of chances and possession. It does not take a lot of working out. 

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

He played in games v hibs which we drew after having the majority of chances and possession. It does not take a lot of working out. 

If he is on the park we have more chance of winning games.

The Colombian has been linked with an Ibrox exit but Gerrard remains hopeful he will stay.

Steven Gerrard has opened up on Alfredo Morelos' future at Rangers and admits the club have only received one bid for the striker during the manager's time at Ibrox.
The Colombian, who scored his 30th goal of the season in their 2-1 defeat to Kilmarnock, has been linked with an Ibrox exit this summer.
The 22-year-old was the subject of transfer interest from the China Super League in 2018, with bids upwards of £8million reportedly being turned down by Rangers
Gerrard, who is set to confirm the signing of Greg Stewart from Birmingham this week, hasn’t given up hope of keeping the forward at Ibrox next season.

But the manager said there has only been a single derisory offer for his main man over the past 12 months.
He said: “Will we see him here next season? He is on a four-year contract.

"We have had one bid for Alfredo since I have been Rangers manager and it was for three million euros. On that basis, would you expect to see him back here in the summer?”
“It is good for him to go away and remember another goal, rather than the last four weeks.
"It was a great finish from Alfredo, a poacher’s goal and his all round level this season deserves 30 goals. I am pleased for him.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-transfer-news/steven-gerrard-reveals-alfredo-morelos-16170335

12 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Jack taken out in the build up, no booking.

This :tu:

Was about to mention it till I read this post. Doubt anything will be mentioned this time. We will just have to hope that next season we smash past them all to 55.  That would certainly make amends for this season's mess. 

I'm now on the fence. I want him to go for all the reasons mentioned in here, but at same time IF he learned from this season and became a more controlled player (not too controlled cause I love his devil may care attitude sometimes as well - just without reds attached), he could be an excellent asset for us.

The problem I find is other players look like they seem to forget how they're playing their own game with Morelos and almost make him look like the Lone Buffalo at times. This would also need addressed during pre-season - if he stays. 

16 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not going to be a Sycophant on this . I want him sold big time . Take the money and get Kent

I totally made my mind up after the scum away game .He just does not learn and we have given him plenty of backing

Many would say he got us into the position to challenge . I would suggest he may have even cost us the title

I know the haters hate him and he gets garbage from the refs and officials . In the climate we have in this rhancid little Country .

He would be better off moving elsewhere and we cash in

10mill at very least

You made your mind up to sell Morelos due to a red card and sign a player who was (retrospectively) sent off in the same game.... :thinking:

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

You made your mind up to sell Morelos due to a red card and sign a player who was (retrospectively) sent off in the same game.... :thinking:

Think he's pissed because he doesn't learn and continues to make the same mistake over and over as opposed to a singular incident against them.  Kent has had one incident since he arrived.