Welcome to Rangers Brandon Barker

DeanMK

4 hours ago, bornabear said:

I say welcome, sincerely, unlike some, especially as he hasn't  even put his boots on.

When, and/or if he gets it wrong, then I'll  join the doubters.

A warm welcome to the home of the famous Brandon,

ya useless bastard  that ye are

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Blue_Devil said:

12 months ago Kent had a very similar profile to Barker today. Kent had very mixed success at loan spells at Barnsley, in Germany and at Bristol City.  Kent came to us as a unproven quantity, that had the attributes but hadn't really delivered at any level.  A quick look through the stats showed Kent had 4 goals in 75 games before his Ibrox spell.

I am not saying that Barker will eclipse Kent, but our recruitment team have got a track record that we can now trust (although there will always be a Grezda here and there).  I welcome him to the club and will judge him in 12 months, rather than 12 minutes.

superbly said Blue- devil.. cost us little and could be amazing.  give him a chance! 

Is Jamie Murphy not been given a chance, we are flooding the squad imo. Loaning out Middleton who is s better prospect.

We really dont need another left winger.

We are replacing squad players with same abilty players on lower wages Imo..

Amount millions we have pumped on players and wages past 3 season is crazy, paying like off lafferty off after paying 700k to bring him in, other are injury players who have done well to come back but not given a chance...ie dorrans and rossiter. 

We are loaning them out but probably paying majority of wage. Be interesting to see playing n coaching staff outgoings per week atm .... if topic but have to say

Barker did look pacey at the hivs..good luck kid if u can get game time that is

24 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Is Jamie Murphy not been given a chance, we are flooding the squad imo. Loaning out Middleton who is s better prospect.

We really dont need another left winger.

We are replacing squad players with same abilty players on lower wages Imo..

Amount millions we have pumped on players and wages past 3 season is crazy, paying like off lafferty off after paying 700k to bring him in, other are injury players who have done well to come back but not given a chance...ie dorrans and rossiter. 

We are loaning them out but probably paying majority of wage. Be interesting to see playing n coaching staff outgoings per week atm .... if topic but have to say

Barker did look pacey at the hivs..good luck kid if u can get game time that is

Dorrans was given a chance.

10 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I remember the comments of Kamara signing and it very much is.   I was one of the doubters too. I won’t make that mistake again. 

Kamara had a track record in this league, I'm not saying there weren't doubters there always is but there's nothing positive to see at all with this one it seems