***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tannerall said:

Nice ideas, but naw, we're missing a quality midfielder who can boss it. 

Brown' s a cunt, but his passion alomg side McGregor is turning this game. 

McGregor is the one player in midfield who's controling it. We should be looking at someone similar. 

There are many ways to boss the game from the middle of the park, but Jack, Davis and Kamara is not the combo. They lack a real forward pass, whereas at least Arfield or Aribo can provide that.

Imo we have bossed the 50/50s in the middle of the park but we are not doing what we have done the last two victories which is put them under pressure high up the park. Don’t think they have any particular stand outs either, and they aren’t exactly taking the game to us. We haven’t grabbed it by the scruff yet, and we need a BIG 45 minutes to do so.

We need changes and we need to show them absolutely no respect in this 2nd half. This is our turf.

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Straight from kick off they showed their intent. They wanted to play high up the park and put us under pressure. For me from that first few seconds we were always struggling 

That’s the way Lennon’s teams always play.  They sit high up the pitch and attack.  Sitting in and letting them camp you in your own half is the worse thing you can do.  Time for Stevie G to make some changes and get this game won.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Go back and watch games under Pedro against them where we barely had the ball, won a tackle or got out of our own half for fuck sake. They had wave after wave of attack against us in those games and Murty's last one.

I can't be fucked doing it but it would be interesting for some statto cunt to go back and watch that first half and count how many 50/50s we won compared to them. There are no 'shitebags' out there for us today.

Big improvement needed in the 2nd half but we're capable.

They have been winning the 50/50s all day ffs. Aribo hasn’t won a single battle 

3 minutes ago, scott12003 said:

for me changes should be

halliday for kamara we need someone who wont shit out a challenge

jones for aribo cause aribo offered nothing attack\midfield wise

morelos for defoe just cause

Halliday's not in the squad.

Ojo on for Kamara.

Just now, Kai_Johansen said:

The games begin played in our half, loose the ball and they are in on goal, need to press the ball up the park, otherwise we're fucked

I think we need to get down the wings get in behind them, all this shite passing through mid field is meat a drink to them.

Mon Rangers

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Go back and watch games under Pedro against them where we barely had the ball, won a tackle or got out of our own half for fuck sake. They had wave after wave of attack against us in those games and Murty's last one.

I can't be fucked doing it but it would be interesting for some statto cunt to go back and watch that first half and count how many 50/50s we won compared to them. 

Big improvement needed in the 2nd half but we're capable.

Agreed. That first half display is a result of too many square pegs in round holes.

Archived