Gerrard linked with Arsenal?

ChampionsAgain

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

He will only ever manage Liverpool in the EPL.

I hope you're right mate. Trouble is the money even smaller EPL clubs can offer could tempt even someone like Stevie Gerrard............ hope he has a sense of loyalty to the club and our magnificent fans. Time will tell.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

I hope you're right mate. Trouble is the money even smaller EPL clubs can offer could tempt even someone like Stevie Gerrard............ hope he has a sense of loyalty to the club and our magnificent fans. Time will tell.

I think Gerrard may not be motivated by money

50 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

We just gonna pretend the whole trying to force a move too Chelsea and handing in s transfer request never happened 

Fair point, didn’t realise he had put in a transfer request but in the here and now I think his preference would be the  Liverpool job. Think here with us he is establishing his credentials and proving himself as a capable domestic and European manager. I see this continuing until he gets tangible success, preferably 55. If he leaves after that I’ll be sorry but I’ll wish him well...

40 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I think Gerrard may not be motivated by money

Gerrard has made more money in his playing career than he or his family will ever need.

At only 38, he could be here 10 years and walk into any job in the world. I hope he'll stay longer though 😀😀😀🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Given he never won a league as a player I'd think the next best thing would be winning a league as a manager.

As a manager it shows you can get your team consistently up for games rather than just performing when they need to in big games, and that's what he's going to need to show to be in with a chance when Klopp finally leaves Liverpool.

I genuinely can't see him leaving us until his business is finished, and personally think that's a league title. Tbh if that happened this year I'd say thanks very much and you're welcome to go to Liverpool whenever you like.

Amazing, our talented manager proposes a threat to their dominance, so a top level club in the EPL  is in for him!

Yet all of our quality players are constantly linked with  the bargain basement of the EPL/English Championship,, yet thiers are linked, with for instance Barcelona , these dopey sectarian journalists are truly Bi-polar when it comes to us, 

Very much doubt he’d even consider it. I hope Gerrard does get a move one day - to Liverpool - it only means he’s been a success here. 
Certainly couldn’t grudge him it as the guy is a class act and a credit to himself and the club 

Archived