*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a wee chance to get away from the pressure of league football,  start of the match the atmosphere will be good, it’s then up to  the team to feed that by putting on a display and create chances from the start, do that maybe even take an early lead and it could end up a cracking night. Slow start and the crowd will quickly turn to the usual moaning and groaning and the players will start to feel the pressure again and probably crumble.

Looking forward to this hopefully the players turn up and give us a performance.

On 17/02/2020 at 17:30, fanaticCR said:

Sing a few songs after the game starts, then nothing. 
If we’re lucky there will be a couple songs throughout the game, apart from that there will be the usual moaning and greeting. 

Like most other large stadiums imo.  Unless there’s really something to get the crowd going then a quick look around the matches played in 50-60 k seaters shows the same lack of atmosphere.   Still I remember the home games with inter and Villarreal and imo the atmosphere from this games will never be topped.

Every teams home support is far less vocal than the away support.  

13 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Like most other large stadiums imo.  Unless there’s really something to get the crowd going then a quick look around the matches played in 50-60 k seaters shows the same lack of atmosphere.   Still I remember the home games with inter and Villarreal and imo the atmosphere from this games will never be topped.

Every teams home support is far less vocal than the away support.  

Seems crazy to say but the noise at Maribor last year was incredible

Massive news about Borna, hope the atmosphere is cranked right up tomorrow night.

Fans need to put the league to the back of their minds for one night and just enjoy being in the knockout stages for the first time in nine years. This is a huge moment for the club and we should all just go out and enjoy it. 

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"I believe that we have found our best performances in Europe," he said. "It does seem that the tougher the challenge, the more we rise to it.

Interesting quote. 

Just like the stmirrens and killies of world football.    I think it’s disgraceful

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"I believe that we have found our best performances in Europe," he said. "It does seem that the tougher the challenge, the more we rise to it.

Interesting quote. 

Unless the challenge is winning something 

McGregor 

Tavernier   Goldson. Katic.     Barasic 

Kamara 

Aribo.                 Davis

Haji.                           .Kent

Morelos 

2-0 Gers Morelos and Katic  with the goals. Rangers will kick off the 2nd half of the season with a win. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Gerrard really doing my tits in with his comments these days. Make sure we behave because of VAR. 

If anything he should be sitting saying can’t fucking wait because we’ve been fucked over more than most without it

I couldn't believe it when I read it - given the club statement a while back even harping on about our desire and backing for it, coming out with that does nothing other than serve up ammo for the already desperate Scottish media.

Mind you, VAR up here would have Lawell in the VAR room anyway.

Archived