Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

All,

Our board have fucked it, even down to the 48 hour delay.

Real egg on face, it seems like we have just been stalling, or best case shat it.

This phantom 48hr delay you keep banging on about is ridiculous 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

First Jim Spence saying we should be punished and now this:-

“Former SPL chief executive Roger Mitchell has suggested Rangers should be deducted points if they don’t apologise and agree to end the Premiership season.

In a Twitter response to a fan who asked what the SPFL’s next steps would be if he was in charge, Mitchell believes a hefty compensation package including damages incurred to Neil Doncaster and Murdo MacLennan would be required.

And he reckons the Ibrox club’s actions in the coming days should be monitored closely - with the threat of a points deduction not out of the question.”

The tone of that is so dangerous ... it's not solely down to us to end or continue the season. It doesn't fall on one team like that (especially with their crazy voting structures) 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

“Former SPL chief executive Roger Mitchell has suggested Rangers should be deducted points if they don’t apologise and agree to end the Premiership season.

In a Twitter response to a fan who asked what the SPFL’s next steps would be if he was in charge, Mitchell believes a hefty compensation package including damages incurred to Neil Doncaster and Murdo MacLennan would be required.

And he reckons the Ibrox club’s actions in the coming days should be monitored closely - with the threat of a points deduction not out of the question.”

That's the narrative taking shape now. That's absolutely scandalous coming from someone who used to hold power up here, though unsurprising from one of them. So tow the line or deduct points? Also pushing the 'Doncaster as victim ' line. 

unbelievable.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It didn't take long for the point-deduction rhetoric to enter the mire. I expect this to gain momentum from all the predictable channels now.

Points deduction for what?

Ewan Murray

@mrewanmurray

SPFL: "..an initial examination of their ‘dossier’ has failed to identify a single shred of evidence to support Rangers’ vociferous claims of corruption, bullying and coercion by SPFL staff."

Use of 'staff' is interesting: Neil Doncaster was consistent with same at weekend.

12 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you are correct.

Nevertheless it looks like the "dossier" is disappointing.

Reading between the lines it’s the complete opposite. If the dossier was a damp squid it would of found its way into their media by now. 

They are trying to change the charges Rangers accuses them of in regards to maladministration and make it about bullying etc. They are shitting themselves. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

It didn't take long for the point-deduction rhetoric to enter the mire. I expect this to gain momentum from all the predictable channels now.

Surely if the above is true with the SPFL threatening punishments to clubs who didn't vote... then threatening points deductions plays into that :lol:

It's Aesop's Fable isn't it? The Wind and the Sun. You can't force a person to remove their jacket, but make it hot enough and they'll do it themselves.

6 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

All,

Real egg on face, it seems like we have just been stalling, or best case shat it.

dodgy.

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Answer allegations that include bullying and blackmailing by publicly bullying and blackmailing. Great idea, Roger. 

7 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

All,

you on aboot?

I would hazard a guess that most Clubs and the SPFL for that matter are having their Lawyers pour over this dossier to find out if there are LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS which can be found and if there is then we'll see what happens and legal Ramifications are not found by listening to the likes of jimmy ping , Spiers etc.

Who leaked a legally binding document to the mhedia anyway?

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

There was never going to be a smoking gun this is about questioning those running our game. If what's in the sun is what's in the dossier then it delivers that.

The smoking gun shit has been built up by the spfl yes men in the press to soften the effects of the actual evidence.

Spot on, a tactic that would make anything less (smoking gun) seem inconsequential. Rangers re released the tweet to highlight the issues that we claim were miss-administered (intentionally) imo) and the Issues we believed that the whistleblower could confirm. The hype in between was created as as smokescreen. It will be easier to downplay the dossier with this narrative however I look forward to reading through what we do have and no doubt the nonchalant manner it will be rebuffed by the usual detractors... 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Is this likely to be published online for us to see?

I was about to post that on the FollowFollow Facebook page there is document to view that looks like our report that was sent out.

It's not 200-pages though, it's 19-pages.

I'm unsure if it's an edited and scaled down version of it with the main parts left or if it's something completely different.

I'm reading through it just now (albeit skim reading) but I'm not seeing anything in way of proof, I'm seeing a lot of "alleged" written in the comments/texts next to the important stuff.

But it will take me a while to read even these 19-pages in details.

Don't know if this will work ;

file:///C:/Users/cfran/Downloads/SPFL%20GM%20Report.pdf 

Edit, guess not.

1 hour ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

I like their use of the single quotation marks when referring to the ‘dossier’, as if to belittle it as not really a credible dossier. Wanks

Fucking unreal that a national football association could release that and nobody bats an eyelid

The SPFL are an absolute farce. The fact the media-wing of the greenpocket brigade are even pushing a 'points deduction punishment' narrative shows you what they really are.

Fuck them. Take them to the rafters Rangers. Let the world see what a corrupt, bigoted, fuckwit bunch of arseholes run Scottish Football.

Just as much a joke as the SNP and their bollocks. I can't stand either.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I was about to post that on the FollowFollow Facebook page there is document to view that looks like our report that was sent out.

It's not 200-pages though, it's 19-pages.

I'm unsure if it's an edited and scaled down version of it with the main parts left or if it's something completely different.

I'm reading through it just now (albeit skim reading) but I'm not seeing anything in way of proof, I'm seeing a lot of "alleged" written in the comments/texts next to the important stuff.

But it will take me a while to read even these 19-pages in details.

Don't know if this will work ;

file:///C:/Users/cfran/Downloads/SPFL%20GM%20Report.pdf

Appreciate the effort mate :lol: but that's an internal computer file location link... not an internet one.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Points dedication for what?

I think they are going to ramp up the 'Rangers bringing the game into disrepute ' rhetoric. A lot of the opinions these days seen to be driven by social media. 

Need to see how it pans out. It won't happen, but the call i imagine will get louder.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

If our board had not drawn a line in the sand and said 'no more corruption' then it would all have continued.

We all have to back the boards stance. Enough is enough.

I do back the boards stance. Absolutely. They are corrupt cheating cunts, but our dossier leaves a lot to be desired at the same time (from what I'm reading so far)

Archived