* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

They were always going to beat those shitebag players and manager yesterday. More chance of Dundee taking something.

I can't see Dundee taking anything from them at Parkhead.  I'm sure McCann will try his best but his team lacks any kind of quality.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I can't see Dundee taking anything from them at Parkhead.  I'm sure McCann will try his best but his team lacks any kind of quality.

The diddy teams are who the Taigs drop points too... (except Hearts... that was a good game). 

But first and foremost, we need to beat St. Johnstone.

I've noticed that despite their recent "form" and euro humblings that all they seem to talk about is doing a double treble. Under Walter we had a few times when we could've done this but it's far from easier said than done. Their arrogance will be their undoing imo.

11 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I've noticed that despite their recent "form" and euro humblings that all they seem to talk about is doing a double treble. Under Walter we had a few times when we could've done this but it's far from easier said than done. Their arrogance will be their undoing imo.

I still have nightmares about how Ally Maxwell and and big Sadie McPherson fucked that up for us.

It really is a nightmare that a team that gets pumped all over Europe is lording it over Scottish football. 

I can remember some really good celtic teams and this isn't one of them. Not by a long shot. 

And on top of that Their Captain is a half witted imbecile and the Manager is a Grade A bullshitter who has taken Delia'team and made it worse. 

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I still have nightmares about how Ally Maxwell and and big Sadie McPherson fucked that up for us.

And that itself is another reason they shouldn't be so presumptuous. They don't really have that strong a defence and their back up keeper is hardly the best....a mistake from him or someone in the back line could cost them also.

I really think it's arrogance beyond belief to think it's gonna be so easy for them, in fact it could be their undoing.

Archived